I am going to wait for Thursday. Looks pretty good for Sollie/Oceanside.
From: dave_blizzard <davemblizz...@gmail.com>
Cc: Mark Sanzone <msanz...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:31 AM
Subject: CPC: Re: Wed
I'm available today or tomorrow - need one day to finish an outside painting project before the rains come. Since today doesn't look that good for flying, I was going to paint and hopefully fly tomorrow. I'll check back here about 9:30 to see if I should change my plans.
On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:29:50 PM UTC-7, Mark Sanzone wrote:
I'm available to fly but not real optimistic about the forecasts. Bald Butte and Detroit Lake look best but are long drives and require two cars.