Exchange Connection Manager issues - Receive Mail Task

Ebere Ekelaka

Apr 4, 2013, 8:04:29 AM4/4/13
to coz...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have been tasked with developing a mail system to download email attachments from Exchange email address.

I downloaded

COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-1 Library

I am using Receive Mail Task in my BIDS. Under MailConnection, I have supplied
Host
User name
Password

It fails with

TITLE: COZYROC SSIS+
------------------------------

Exchange Server doesn't support the requested version. (Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices)

------------------------------
BUTTONS:

OK
------------------------------

I am using Exchange 2007 and SQL Server 2008R2

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Ivan Peev

Apr 4, 2013, 6:06:48 PM4/4/13
to coz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ebere,

You have to have Exchange 2007 SP1. Please check.

Ivan Peev

Apr 4, 2013, 6:32:54 PM4/4/13
to coz...@googlegroups.com
Ebere,

Another update. You will need to have minimum Exchange 2010 to use the Exchange connection manager.

If not possible, I would recommend you enable the IMAP protocol on your Exchange server and use the IMAP Connection Manager instead.