Patterns Page?

Joseph Holsten

Jun 30, 2008, 12:29:55 PM6/30/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I've been collecting a list of the wiki pages that are general and
could apply to every coworking group. I put them up at
http://wiki.coworking.info/Patterns

Is anyone else interested in cleaning up these general pages with me?
Got a particular vision you could share with me so I'm not stepping on
toes?

http:// Joseph Holsten .com

Tara Hunt

Jun 30, 2008, 11:35:52 PM6/30/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Great initiative Joseph!

I can think of lots of things we can add to this...and I will as soon as I can sit down and do it, like:
  • core principles
  • history
  • getting involved
This is awesome, though. It'll be one of the things I work on from Houston next week. :)

tara 'missrogue' hunt
coFounder
Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
blog: www.horsepigcow.com
phone: 415-694-1951
fax: 415-727-5335

Heather

Jul 2, 2008, 4:39:29 AM7/2/08
to Coworking
Thanks so much for doing this!! i'm finding it hugely helpful to have
all the info in an easily accessible format!! It's awesome =D

On Jul 1, 1:35 pm, "Tara Hunt" <horsepig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great initiative Joseph!
>
> I can think of lots of things we can add to this...and I will as soon as I
> can sit down and do it, like:
>
>    - core principles
>    - history
>    - getting involved

Nancy

Jul 5, 2008, 10:23:28 AM7/5/08
to Coworking
Just wanted to add my thanks as well, Joseph and Tara. The information
overload on the internet is particularly overwhelming to me. So much
worthwhile information is out there that I find myself spending too
much time on my "research." As far as organizing all of that info
captured in cyberspace, well, let's just say my attempts have made my
head spin... As a coworking community member on the fringe of co-
working (my concept has elements of co-working and certainly shares
the same value system), I'm afraid I can't help you "clean up" the
pages but I hope you are able to get some help on it as the list of
pages you've accumulated is quite extensive.

Thanks again and best of luck bringing together the "pattern" of
coworking ~ It's sure to take a great resource and make it even
better... You guys rock.

Nancy ~

(Working on a triple-bottom-line start-up with coworking
characteristics on Boston's North Shore ~ pre-launch weblog:
www.twsblog.wordpress.com)

p.s. I plan to share a description of my plans with you good folks on
this forum in a couple of weeks when I've (fingers crossed) completed
a description that is worth sharing (Rome wasn't built in a day,
right?!)