NBC TV Pilot "Sharing" About Coworking

Steve King

Jan 27, 2015, 8:52:01 PM1/27/15
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Variety has an article about NBC ordering a pilot of a TV show called Sharing, which it describes as:

“Sharing” is a single-camera entry from Universal TV about disparate groups of people who work side-by-side in a shared office space. Jeremy Bronson wrote the pilot and exec produces with Fallon and Rick Schwartz. Damian Lanigan is a co-exec producer.

I first saw this in a tweet from Grind's David Singer, so he gets the hat tip for spotting this.

Melissa Mesku

Feb 2, 2015, 11:53:46 PM2/2/15
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
We just wrote about this at New Worker Magazine. I had the producers of the first coworking show, the reality show "CoWORK" (based out of HuB Sarasota) comment on the upcoming NBC show.

Melissa

Melissa Mesku
Founding editor, New Worker Magazine
the magazine for and by people who cowork