exactly one year later

Alex Hillman

Aug 12, 2008, 1:59:24 PM8/12/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Coworking around the world,
Today is exactly 1 year from the day that Geoff DiMasi and I signed the lease on our office that has become the home for IndyHall.

Today, we closed off Full and Lite memberships as we are at capacity.

We've got lots of reporting and catching up to do on how we got here. You're all getting that information first.

If anyone has the ability to make it to Philadelphia on August 31st, 2008 after 6pm, we'd love to have you at our 1 year birthday party. Please let me know if you are looking for or need places to stay, I'm sure we can help out a few people. Tara is coming for sure, I know that. I'd love to see many of you there as well!

And, for your enjoyment, a quick 1 year retrospect to the tune of "learn to fly" because that's exactly what this year has been. learning to fly.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/alexknowshtml/videos/64/

Thank you all for your continuing support and love.

-Alex, co-founder of IndyHall

--
-----

Tara Hunt

Aug 12, 2008, 2:59:20 PM8/12/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Alex! I can't wait to come and celebrate this with you!

Tara
--
tara 'missrogue' hunt
coFounder

Jacob Sayles

Aug 12, 2008, 3:06:47 PM8/12/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats IndyHall!!!  I'm sorry but I can't make your party since I'll be in Nevada at that time.  Raise a glass for me.

Jacob

--
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com - (206) 323-6500

Brikolodge Coworking Miami

Aug 12, 2008, 8:43:47 PM8/12/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday INDYHALL!

Brikolodge hopes to follow in your footsteps!

Best wishes from Miami, FL.

SALUD,

Ali @ Brikolodge

250 NW 23rd St. #204
Miami, FL 33127
305.576.0181
www.Brikolodge.org

Julie

Aug 13, 2008, 1:09:52 PM8/13/08
to Coworking
Happy, happy birthday. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Will
be in LA that weekend, but still raising a glass to the east.

Julie Duryea
souk
322 nw 6th avenue, suite 200
portland, oregon 97209
p | 503.517.6900
f | 503.517.6901
skype julieduryea
http://www.soukllc.com
tweet julsd

On Aug 12, 10:59 am, "Alex Hillman" <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> digital: a...@weknowhtml.com
> visual:www.dangerouslyawesome.com
> local:www.indyhall.org

Susan Evans

Aug 13, 2008, 1:54:15 PM8/13/08
to Coworking
Congrats, Indy Hall!

So excited for all of you all, and for the capacity news - that's
spectacular!! Wish I could be there to join you, but I'll have to
wait until my next trip east. We'll be toasting to you from the west
coast for sure!

Be well,
Susan

On Aug 12, 10:59 am, "Alex Hillman" <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>

axon

Aug 13, 2008, 2:01:15 PM8/13/08
to Coworking
Congratulations to Independents Hall!! Saw the tweets on this
yesterday, and I'm totally jazzed for you all. I'm doing a pitch
tomorrow to a potential partner organization, and I'm looking forward
to sharing your good news with them. Can't make the party, alas, but
wishing you all the best.

--Ax

Lee LaTour

Aug 12, 2008, 9:06:21 PM8/12/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Joyeux Anniversaire

IndyHall is an inspiration to those still at the <1.0 stage, aka laying the foundation.

Tres sweet vids.

-lee

Alex Hillman

Aug 14, 2008, 11:43:17 PM8/14/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Lee, and everybody for your kind words! This has been an exciting week of growth and discussion around IndyHall2.0. Can't wait to share what we have in store next :)

-Alex

--
-----