How to Hangout at GCUC without actually being there

Claire Rodriguez

Mar 6, 2012, 6:02:06 PM3/6/12
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
We have an awesome way, for those of you who can't make it, to get involved in the GCUC discussion.
We will be doing Google Hangouts for both the Unconference and Conference content.
  • To join in a discussion with our panelists you can hangout with the GCUC page
  • To join in on a discussion with Unconference attendees, you can hangout with Link Coworking's page.

When each round of Conference panelists is done with their presentation they will get off the stage and go directly to a Google Hangout, so if there's a topic or person on our schedule you were dying to hear from. This is an awesome opportunity.

If you're unfamiliar with Google+ or need a little help getting started, check out this page.

Cool? Cool. Maybe we'll see you there!

--
Claire Rodriguez
GCUC Diva & Producer

Felix Schürholz

Mar 7, 2012, 1:25:55 PM3/7/12
to Coworking
Hi Claire, I will not be able to be in Austin so taking part in this
way is great!!! I am promoting "Free Coworking"
http://www.coworking-news.de/free-coworking-resources/ and I would
like to discuss "Free Coworking" with the panelists and visitors of
GCUC. Could you assist me in setting up such a forum?

Greetings from Munich,
Felix

On 7 Mrz., 00:02, Claire Rodriguez <austing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have an awesome way, for those of you who can't make it, to get involved
> in the GCUC discussion.
> We will be doing Google Hangouts for both the Unconference and Conference
> content.
>
>    - To join in a discussion with our panelists you can hangout with the GCUC
>    page<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116181126771835055978/11618112677183505...>
>    - To join in on a discussion with Unconference attendees, you can
>    hangout with Link Coworking's
> page<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116181126771835055978/10975784384851285...>
>    .
>
> When each round of Conference panelists is done with their presentation
> they will get off the stage and go directly to a Google Hangout, so if
> there's a topic or person on our
> schedule<http://www.austingcuc.com/schedule/>you were dying to hear
> from. This is an awesome opportunity.
> If you're unfamiliar with Google+ or need a little help getting started,
> check out this page<http://support.google.com/plus/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guid...>
> .
>
> Cool? Cool. Maybe we'll see you there!
>
> --
> *Claire Rodriguez*
> *GCUC Diva & Producer*
> *713-826-9101begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            713-826-9101      *
> *@AustinGCUC*

Rich

Mar 8, 2012, 10:26:38 AM3/8/12
to Coworking
Claire,
Not seeing anyone in the 'hang out' spaces...is it up?
thanks,
Rich

On Mar 6, 6:02 pm, Claire Rodriguez <austing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have an awesome way, for those of you who can't make it, to get involved
> in the GCUC discussion.
> We will be doing Google Hangouts for both the Unconference and Conference
> content.
>
>    - To join in a discussion with our panelists you can hangout with the GCUC
>    page<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116181126771835055978/11618112677183505...>
>    - To join in on a discussion with Unconference attendees, you can
>    hangout with Link Coworking's
> page<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116181126771835055978/10975784384851285...>
>    .
>
> When each round of Conference panelists is done with their presentation
> they will get off the stage and go directly to a Google Hangout, so if
> there's a topic or person on our
> schedule<http://www.austingcuc.com/schedule/>you were dying to hear
> from. This is an awesome opportunity.
> If you're unfamiliar with Google+ or need a little help getting started,
> check out this page<http://support.google.com/plus/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guid...>
> .
>
> Cool? Cool. Maybe we'll see you there!
>
> --
> *Claire Rodriguez*
> *GCUC Diva & Producer*
> *713-826-9101*
> *@AustinGCUC*

Claire Rodriguez

Mar 8, 2012, 12:10:55 PM3/8/12
to cowo...@googlegroups.com

Hi rich, it is up. Although the best Time to be there is right when a panel wraps up.

Claire Rodriguez