Coworking at BarCampAustin

Chris Messina

Feb 22, 2007, 5:14:26 AM2/22/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com, bar...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

A number of us want to get together to discuss coworking during SXSW
and it seems to make sense that we do so during BarCampAustin.

I wanted to put this out there and see who else might be interested.

Topics of interest:

* where are we at and where at we going with coworking
* models that are currently working
* improvement of our technology infrastructure (wiki, software, etc)
* getting to know each other and promoting cross-coworking connections

Alrighty, who's in?

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Citizen Provocateur &

lisa herrod

Feb 22, 2007, 7:04:37 AM2/22/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I'm in, let's see if we can get this rolling in Sydney!

Lisa

nonecknoel

Feb 22, 2007, 3:55:02 PM2/22/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
i'm in only if it's on the 9/10/11th...

b_b_q_bob

Feb 26, 2007, 4:06:10 PM2/26/07
to Coworking

Please count me in the discussion. I would welcome the opportunity to
discuss the different business models out there as well as the support
requirements.

- Robert

caguiton

Feb 27, 2007, 1:22:47 AM2/27/07
to Coworking
hi everyone,

we'll two from paris (france), louis montagne and me.
we'll open a coworking place in paris next may, and we are really
interested to work on web tools.
we'll arrive the 8th evening, and be there until the 11th.

in solidarity,
christophe aguiton

Chris Messina

Feb 27, 2007, 1:36:02 AM2/27/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Sweet!

Hey all, by way of reference, I just want to point out that Tara and I
met (and have known) Christophe and Louis for some time and are top
notch folks. Their involvement will be really helpful for moving this
along and I encourage anyone else with visions of "coworking apps" to
start jotting down ideas and blogging them or adding them to the wiki
so that we can have as many ideas in the hopper as we push forward on
this effort!

Chris

chris....@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2007, 7:37:54 PM3/9/07
to Coworking
So, tomorrow, 3:30-4:30 we're going to try to get together this
coworking meeting at BarCampAustin.

Who can make it?

FYI, I added it here: http://coworking.pbwiki.com/Events

Chris

On Feb 27, 12:36 am, "Chris Messina" <chris.mess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sweet!
>
> Hey all, by way of reference, I just want to point out that Tara and I
> met (and have known) Christophe and Louis for some time and are top
> notch folks. Their involvement will be really helpful for moving this
> along and I encourage anyone else with visions of "coworking apps" to
> start jotting down ideas and blogging them or adding them to the wiki
> so that we can have as many ideas in the hopper as we push forward on
> this effort!
>
> Chris

lisa herrod

Mar 10, 2007, 2:18:15 AM3/10/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
yep. where?

Chris Messina

Mar 10, 2007, 10:06:56 AM3/10/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Why don't we meet outside in the open area? I'll try to get it on the
schedule this morning...

Chris

nonecknoel

Mar 10, 2007, 12:21:04 PM3/10/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
awesome. i'll be there!!!

noel

Brad Neuberg

Mar 10, 2007, 4:17:55 PM3/10/07
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it to SXSW this year, so won't be able to join folks. Have fun!

Best,
Brad