Palo Alto New space opening for coworking

Genie Z. Laborde

Dec 5, 2008, 8:25:54 PM12/5/08
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
My publishing and seminar business does not need the extra building on the property I own two blocks from University Ave  on Alma Street in Palo Alto.  In the past It has been rented to many start-ups who then move on to bigger spaces.  The complex is called Syntony Courtyard and contains a patio, trees, and flowers as well as a board room, kitchen, high ceilings, glass, light, 16 new desks, new floors, bright colors,  and creative ambiance for  an unusual office space. It is available now.   Recently a perspective tenant suggested the space would be good for a coworking community.   I've been researching this and am intrigued with the idea.   If this  idea of coworking interests you, please check out our web site at www.influence-integrity.com and give me a call or send me an e mail. I've done the math and can rent a full time desk 24/7 for $350.00 a month.  This includes all the coffee and tea you can drink free.  Other freebies may be  regular presentations on branding, marketing, sales, negotiation and other business and creative topics.  I am open to suggestions and negotiations.  .  Ge...@influence-integrity.com

jimm

Dec 8, 2008, 12:33:05 AM12/8/08
to Coworking
Hello, I could be interested. Would you be offering a drop in service
and rate rather than having to commit to a month?

Regards, Jim