Riya furniture contact

Tara Hunt

May 11, 2006, 3:28:15 PM5/11/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com, a...@riya.com
Hey Coworking/Teh Space gang,

Ann asked me to connect her with the people coordinating the pickup of the Riya furniture for Teh Space (yay Riya!). As we discussed in the meeting last night, those of us who can will pitch in to rent a budget truck and those of us who can will pitch in our Saturday May 27 (memorial day weekend) morning to pick up the stuff. The more people we can gather, the faster it will go. Chris and I are running WineCamp that weekend, but we'll pitch in $$ for the truck.

Ann, you will most likely be talking with Ryan and Jay. Ryan and Jay...meet Ann. a...@riya.com. Ryan: ryanne...@gmail.com and Jay jay.d...@gmail.com.

Tara

--
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
www.horsepigcow.com

EmmaCarlson

May 11, 2006, 7:31:36 PM5/11/06
to Coworking
Do y'all have a place to store the furniture yet? I couldn't make the
meeting last night but read the notes re: storage spaces. Last year, I
did a personal review/comparison of all the various storage unit
companies in the city and chose Security Public Storage on Page St.
near Market as the one with the best combination of price, location,
hours and security (nobody living in the units, no scary unmonitored
hallways, no overnight access, etc.). Plus, they're nice people. Not
sure if they're still on top for price and I know they don't have
drive-up units but might be worth considering if you want someplace
central.

Emma