Meeting this coming Wed?

Chris Messina

May 7, 2006, 12:03:46 AM5/7/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com, John Haigh
Hey guys,

Was thinking we should try to have another meeting to keep this moving
forward. I have a bunch of numbers/realtors that I've collected from
walking around the city that we should follow up on -- and I've got
someone building out our seat reservation system (hi John!).

Anyway, Tara and I will be heading out as of Friday for two weeks so
I'd like to see if we can make some new assignments in the interim
while we're gone.

How's 830pm Wednesday work for everyone? (Location TBD.)

Chris

Jay dedman

May 7, 2006, 6:15:45 PM5/7/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com, John Haigh

sounds good.
we need another face to face.
wed at 8:30pm is good.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://www.momentshowing.net>

Digital Buddha

May 7, 2006, 6:17:48 PM5/7/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I've got a wacky week coming up. I've marked it on the calendar and hope to be able to get together to discuss status and next steps.

U N I V E R S U S . N E T
Video Bloggers Podcasting
Vloggercon.com - San Francisco
June 10th and 11th, 2006

EmmaCarlson

May 9, 2006, 1:35:56 AM5/9/06
to Coworking
Hi Chris,
I'm just moving out from a writing space that's no longer
writer-friendly and have been following your progress towards a writing
space on your wiki. Is this meeting open to newcomers/potential
investors as well as the current group?
Best,
Emma

Chris Messina

May 9, 2006, 2:07:50 AM5/9/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely! Feel free to swing by and bring a friend!

Chris

Jay dedman

May 9, 2006, 2:27:39 PM5/9/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
> Absolutely! Feel free to swing by and bring a friend!

where is the meeting tonight?
sorry if i overlooked it.

Tara Hunt

May 9, 2006, 2:29:43 PM5/9/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
The meeting is tomorrow night...;) So, you are just fine...

Location? Options:

Canvas
Ritual Roaster
CTTP

???

T.

Chris Messina

May 9, 2006, 2:36:40 PM5/9/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Chances are that cttp will be the most accommodating (and quiet) for
our gathering, but they're only open until 8pm. In which case canvas
could be better... Votes?

Chris

> --
> tara 'miss rogue' hunt
> www.horsepigcow.com

mich...@gmail.com

May 10, 2006, 12:04:03 AM5/10/06
to Coworking
Hey all,

I've also been following your progress (I was once a developer/designer
who worked mostly from coffee spots in the Mission!), and I'd like to
attend tomorrow's meeting. What about Revolution Cafe (22nd St)? It's
got outdoor seating...

Michelle

Chris Messina

May 10, 2006, 12:16:08 AM5/10/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Sounds fine to me as long as there's not a band playing (it's already
small and we tend to draw a fair size group)...

Any seconds? (Man, we need teh space!).

Chris

Chris Messina

May 10, 2006, 10:41:14 AM5/10/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
On third thought, Ritual stills seems to have the best space for our
needs -- having the couches/big table in the back. It's noisy, but
there really isn't another option that can accommodate our group w/o
the threat of bands and so on.

So Revolution is still a good option for a smaller group but in this
case I think we should just stick with Ritual and meet there at 830pm!

So, final plans:

Where: Ritual Roasters
When: 830pm

See y'all then!

Chris

Brad Neuberg

May 10, 2006, 1:26:20 PM5/10/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
What day?

Best,
  Brad

Chris Messina

May 10, 2006, 3:08:16 PM5/10/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Today! :)

michelle

May 10, 2006, 5:01:08 PM5/10/06
to Coworking
Good call. See you then.

Tara Hunt

May 10, 2006, 5:16:37 PM5/10/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Riya will most likely be donating much or all of their office furniture to Teh Space. It's pretty decent, although only Ikea - but looks pretty swank. ;) There are, like, 20 desks and small,matching filing cabinets...some office chairs (maybe 10? Some in various states of disrepair, but not terrible). They are trying to sell everything at a price of $150/station, but don't foresee the sale...so I said, "If you are going to toss it, why not toss it in our direction?" and it looks like it will happen. There may be some other things to throw in as well (cables, etc.?). We'll see.

I may be late tonight. I don't know. But there are a couple of things I will need to bring up regarding this:

1. If they do donate it, it will have to be picked up on Memorial Day weekend in one trip. We're doing WineCamp that weekend and can't be in two places at once. We can all pitch in for a Budget truck or something...?

2. What Riya has asked in return is that they get a space for at least 1 person at a time - it doesn't have to be a saved space, but a space that this one person could drop into at any time without having to pay. It would probably be fairly infrequent (maybe two days a week).

3. Where do we store this stuff? ;) Hopefully a space will appear out of thin air...? I understand that Holly has some furniture to donate as well. Maybe we get a storage locker?

Okay...talk to y'all soon!

Tara

On 5/10/06, michelle <mich...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good call.  See you then.

Digital Buddha

May 10, 2006, 5:37:49 PM5/10/06
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Should we just execute the deal with Daniel's re-upholstery shop? It would be like instant Teh Space. The concept there would be like a pop-up retail store, open in that location only for this summer.

Not going to be able to make it out to the city tonight, but looking forward to seeing the pics/notes.

- ted
--
Ted Tagami
Founding Partner