Inkel Torture Case

Mort Zuckerman

Jul 28, 2008, 9:36:27 AM7/28/08
To: zerh...@od.nih.gov, Spin...@yahoogroups.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: Inkel Torture Case

Date: Jul 28, 2008 9:33 AM

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/hartford-courant/TIPBE9V317HACSC2K/p4#lastPost

ALRNet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me comment on this.
Our network ALRNet has been investigating this story since 2005.
On Mar. 9, 2006, Superior Court Judge Carl E. Taylor heard a
contempt motion
and verbally ordered Mrs.Inkel to have no further contact with this
network or the
federal authorities without consent of the state court. We put all of
the DCF documents
online with consent, even though it was a matter of public record. The
federal lawsuit
was available for public viewing at that time.
The contempt motion was made by a Groton, CT attorney on behalf of
five of the
children to compel American Liberty Radio into no longer carrying the
Inkel story.
We discovered that this Groton attorney also obtained the documents
from our news
site without our consent - to use them in the contempt hearing. The
attorney also
ceased to represent four of the Inkel children three weeks prior on
Feb. 14, 2006.
We still have no idea how the attorney represented them after Feb.
14, 2006
-- if she was no longer assigned to the case. Judges Stuart Bear and
Carl Taylor
are both involved in this.
Our network will not quit the case until it is investiagted
properly. We will
put the documents back online.
- - - -

AJ,

You neglect to mention that I did the actually running around for this
case and
that the DCF tried to entrap me for reporting it to the police so that
they could
falsely arrest me again:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DCF_ENTRAPMENT_CHILD_ABUSE.htm

Phil would not answer me or allow me to talk to the mother so that I
could follow
up and find out if the children were interviewed by the police since
that was the
next step in either a federal criminal or civil suit.

That's what happened.

I was not allowed to help further, despite putting myself at risk for
another false
arrest.

Nevertheless, regardless of adults involved, those Inkel children were
very seriously
tortured by the lying DCF whores who tried to blame the severe genital
injuries on
the mother.

DCF TORTURED MEREDITH AND THE CHILDREN- the judges, too, as you say,
and AAG William Wholean - no question about it.

http://www.actionlyme.org/CRIMES_OF_CORRUPTICUT.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/INKEL_MOTION_APPEARANCE.htm
See the records of the doctors visits where they record the genital
injuries to the children and Andrew's black eye.

Oh, and by the way, Alex Inkel (age 5 at the time) went out of his way
to tell me that Annette Anderson left Andrew Inkel (age 3 at the time)
home alone while the rest of the DCF-penis-biting-whore-and-the-
kidnappees
went to Lake Compounce, and that Andrew had was "left home wif no
food
and no drink all day long."

I keep neglecting to mention that. It bothered Alex quite a bit
that his 3 year old brother ***was left home alone with nothing to eat
or drink all day long in the summer,*** while the rest went to Lake
Compounce for the day.

I don't know why Dr. Dennis Long is not investigated for not reporting
all those repeat injuries to the Inkel children, especially of their
genitals.

3 separate MD visits for damaged genitals?
http://www.actionlyme.org/INKEL_MOTION_APPEARANCE.htm

Kathleen M. Dickson