"Spare no fools" -- the AAG John Tucker, the CHRO, Nancy Martin and the Schades

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 18, 2008, 7:24:36 AM10/18/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
nancy....@snet.net, ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: "Spare no fools" -- the AAG John Tucker, the CHRO, Nancy
Martin and the Schades

Date: Oct 18, 2008 7:23 AM

Certain people will regret of course acquiring astronomical
stupidity as a result of their profound vanity. These people
(below, copied into the complaints to the Commission on Human
Rights) I will subpoena in the DCF's penis-biter case:
http://www.actionlyme.org/andersonpenisbiter.htm

This is about my younger sister who Nancy Martin would
*never think* of helping because it is not ALL ABOUT NANCY.
http://www.actionlyme.org/APATOW.htm

The person who answered my class action against the State
of CT was AAG John Tucker, who was also the same person who
answered for the State in my complaints to the Commission on
Human Rights (below), so he misrepresented himself to the RI
Federal Court, as he would be a defendant and a witness.
http://www.actionlyme.org/CLASS_ACTION_PROVIDENCE_27_July_05.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/TUCKER_BLUMENTHAL_RENDELL_27_OCT_05.htm

http://www.relapsingfever.org/CHRO_WALLACE3.htm

October 2, 2003

Pekah Wallace, Regional Manager Commission on Human Rights and
Opportunities

55 West Main Street, Suite 210, Waterbury, Connecticut, USA, 06702

FROM Kathleen M. Dickson 23 Garden Street, Stonington 06379-1508

CC: 1) Scott Sawyer, Esq, 251 Williams St, 06320, --2) Priscilla
Hammond, Esq,
431 Hamburg Road, 06371, --3) -Sam T Donta, MD, 10 Bramblebush Park,
Falmouth,
02540 –4) Brian A Fallon, MD, New York State Psychiatric Institute at
1051 Riverside
Drive (Room 3200), New York City, New York, 10032.—5) Congressman
Simmons, 2 Courthouse
Square, Norwich, 06360, 6) Senator Chris Dodd, SR-448 Russell
Building, United
States Senate, Washington, D.C. 20510---7) Senator Lieberman, 706 Hart
Senate Office
Building, Washington, D.C. 20510, ---8) Thomas Forschner, One
Financial Plaza,
Hartford, 06103---9) Blumenthal and Ryan, CT AGs 55 Elm Street,
Hartford, 06106,
10) The Child Health and Development Institute, 270 Farmington Avenue,
Suite 325,
Farmington, CT, 06320, ---11) Pekah Wallace, Regional Manager,
Commission on Human
Rights and Opportunities, 55 West Main Street, Suite 210, Waterbury,
CT 06702, 12)
UN Commission of Human Rights, Palais des Nations, CH-1211, Geneve,
Switerland,
13) Stonington Schools, ---14) Office of the Child Advocate, 18-20
Trinity Street
Hartford, CT, 06106, ---15) Jim Gottstein, PsychRights.org, Law
Project For Psychiatric
Rights, 406 G Street, Suite 206, Anchorage, AK 99501, ---16)
International Center
for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology, ICSPP.org, 1036 Park Ave.
Suite 1B,
New York, NY 10028, 212-585-3758 17) David Oaks, Director,
Mindfreedom.org, Support
Coalition International, PO Box 11284, Eugene, OR 97440-3484, USA
---18) Benjamin
Bunney, Chairman, Yale Department of Psychiatry, 25 Park Street, New
Haven , CT,
---19) Thomas Kemper, MD, Autism Research, Boston University, FGH
Building, Rm 103,
Boston Medical Center, 715 Albany, St., Boston, MA, 02118-2526 20)
Steven Phillips,
Vice-President, International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
(ILADS.org),
---21) Infectious Diseases Society of America, --- 22) Milford Chief
of Police,
Thomas Flaherty, Boston Post Road, Milford, CT, 06460, ---23)
Stonington Chief of
Police, David Erskine, South Broad Street, Stonington, CT 06379,
---24) New Haven
Advocate, ---25) Stamford Advocate, 26) American Psychiatric
Association, President/
Marcia Goin, M.D. 1000 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1825m, Arlington, VA,
22209-3901,---27)
Connecticut Mental Health, Hartford, Thomas Kirk, 410 Capital Ave, PO
Box 341431,
Hartford, CT., 06314 ---28) Governor Rowland -Office of the Governor,
State Capitol,
210 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106 --29) Charles
Esposito, Gales
Ferry Pediatrics, 1524 Rte 12, Gales Ferry, CT 30) Lori K. Hellum,
Esq., 261 Williams
Ave, New London, CT 06320, 31) Senator John Kerry, 304 Russell Bldg,
Third Floor,
Washington D.C. 20510, (202) 224-2742 – Phone, (202) 224-8525 – Fax,
32) Peter J
Bartinik, Jr, Esq. 100 Fort Hill Rd, Groton, CT 06340 33) Atty. Kevin
O’Connor,
USDOJ, 157 Church Street, New Haven, Box 1824, Connecticut, 06510,
USA, Pallan Manraj,
Shah Solicitors, 168 Greenford Road, Sudbury Hill, Middlesex, UK,
HAI-3-QZ, 44-208-423-4007
X 120 34) Christopher Bass, John Radcliffe Hospital Address:
Department of Psychological
Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, Oxon, OX3 9DU 35) Social
Services Department,
Children and Families Service, 429 - 433 Pinner Road, North Harrow,
HA1 4HN, United
Kingdom 36) Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D. National Institutes of Health
(NIH), 9000 Rockville
Pike, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, 37) John Ashcroft, .S. Department of
Justice, 950
Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20530-0001 38) Commissioner,
CT DCF 505
Hudson Street, Hartford, CT 06107 39) George W. Bush, The White House,
1600 Pennsylvania
Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500 40) Terry McAuliffe, Chairman,
Democratic National
Committee, 430 S. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC 20003, 41) CNN Paul
Begala and
James Carville, 820 First St, NE, Washington, DC, 20002 42) Lord Earl
Howe, House
of Lords, London, SWIA-OPW, Parliament, UK

Dear Ms. Wallace,

I realise now that I don’t have to answer all these insane allegations
by the Connecticut
Department of Children and Families, since they continually evolve to
the more and
more bizarre, after they were unsubstantiated. (Now I supposedly have
a Criminal
History and a Substance abuse problem..,Oooo-KAAAaayyyEEEE). A bigger
problem is
that I am not the one who is abusing and neglecting kids, and those
who I reported,
who ARE abusing and neglecting kids, Carolyn Martin, Don Dickson, and
Martin Schade,
are not being investigated by the DCF.

MY kids have Neuroborreliosis, and the Schades have Neurofibromatosis
and Autism.
While I ask for help, the Schades do nothing and no one offers to help
them, and
the kids are being abused and neglected. BOTH of these disorders,
Neurofibromatosis
and Neuroborreliosis, come with neurological and cognitive
disabilities, and while
I fight like hell to get my kids what they need, (and am called a
criminal and insane),
the Schades are helped by no one. There is a REAL substance abuse
problem going
on over there, and my sister, who is the wife of this nut (Martin
Schade), is totally
overwhelmed by the burden of the 3 disabled kids, the abusive, drug-
abusing husband,
and having this neurocognitive, genetic disability, Neurofibromatosis,
herself.

How is she supposed to make sense of it all. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER
or her kids.
And everyone thinks I am insane. The person who reported me, our
older sister Nancy
Martin is a Marriage and Family Therapist, and not only does she have
no kids and
has yet a third husband (speaking to her expertise), she does NOT help
this family
at all, and does not try to get State assistance anywhere, yet she
knows all about
it. So, she sics the DCF on me, under a whole slew of false
allegations. … And
I am a successful Lyme activist….

Nancy Martin even reported that I am the cause of one of the
children’s poor grades,
when the kid was in Special Ed her entire school career under a
School’s diagnosis
of “anxiety”. They went as far as suggesting the kid had Childhood
Schizophrenia,
but I told the Guidance Counselor, “NO, let’s not go there… She has
Neurofibromatosis…
She needs a 504,” in a PPT meeting.

ISN’T IT POSSIBLE, there is a mental disorder rampant in that family?
(I have autism,
but I can speak. High Functioning Autism is not a mental disorder, it
is an ORDER.
I’m an analytical chemist-- I do data analysis, that’s how we took
down that Lyme
vaccine It was NOT scientifically demonstrated to be a pharmaceutical
product, it
was a FRAUD, and I filed the RICO complaint.)

This Schade Family is NOT an open case by the DCF, so I can talk about
it. If something
happens to those kids, and there is a bad outcome somewhere, no one
can say I didn’t
care, and I didn’t try to help.

Apparently this happens all the time, this inanity of the DCF, and is
the reason
all these children fall through the cracks in DCF-PSYCHO land. There
is no changing
their “minds”, despite the abundant evidence I have given them, and in
fact, is
in their own notes, taken in testimony from my children themselves and
reported
by others, WHO has abused and neglected my kids. Those entities would
be: Donald
Dickson, the Stonington Schools, the State of CT Medical Licensing
Board, Governor
Rowland, the DCF on three occasions, at least, Yale University,
etc. You already
have all of the evidence of ALL of that.

The CT DCF is incompetent to assess problems in families. They are
incompetent
in that they can’t read. They are incompetent in that they don’t
respond to the
public (the Duraski case on my website, Karen Andersson, DCF’s Mental
Health Director

http://www.actionlyme.com/duhDCF.htm ) and although they have been
independently
assessed by the Child Health and Development institute to be
incompetent, there
is no evidence for a self-correction.

http://www.state.ct.us/dcf/KidCare_Directory/kidcare_evaluation_analysis.pdf

And they are incompetent, because the bizarre activities of the DCF
are deliberate,
and the last thing they care about, is children. The CT DCF is
hosting 16 open
houses in this county alone, in the month of September alone, to find
homes for
all the children they have stolen in the same manner they go after
mine. (Everyone
seems to be under the mistaken impression, that these children are not
mine, they
are the State’s.)

The DCF is far more abusive and neglectful altogether, than the sum of
the alleged
abusive and neglectful parents, in that they are absolutely, 100%
uneducable.
The UN treaty, the Rights of the Child, states that such individuals,
as the CT
DCF staff have to be COMPETENT.

http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/k2crc.htm
Article 3

1. In all actions concerning children, whether undertaken by public or
private social
welfare institutions, courts of law, administrative authorities or
legislative bodies,
the best interests of the child shall be a primary consideration.

2. States Parties undertake to ensure the child such protection and
care as is necessary
for his or her well-being, taking into account the rights and duties
of his or her
parents, legal guardians, or other individuals legally responsible for
him or her,
and, to this end, shall take all appropriate legislative and
administrative measures.

3. States Parties shall ensure that the institutions, services and
facilities responsible
for the care or protection of children shall conform with the
standards established
by competent authorities, particularly in the areas of safety, health,
in the number
and suitability of their staff, as well as competent supervision.

They clearly are not, and they clearly will never police themselves,
so this has
to be corrected legislatively. Businesses would never stand for
such incompetence
and lack of accountability- those being the two primary criteria which
have to be
legislated.

I need a CHRO hearing to demonstrate the DCF’s incompetence in all the
levels I
have encountered..

I have been in contact with the Child Advocate, and demonstrated the
problems inherent
in the handling of Mental Health issues, Lyme being one of them, since
it is a permanent
infection of the brain and seriously affects congenitally infected
children, as
does syphilis.

I have also been in contact with a member of Parliament Lord Earl
Howe, who has
also assessed that competency and accountability is the central issue
with so-called
“social” “workers”. You can find that on my website. http://www.actionlyme.com/

A POWER MANIFESTO, HUMAN RIGHTS AND CRIMES OF SCIENCE:

http://www.actionlyme.com/SCIENCE_AND_LAW_PARLIAMENT_USDOJ.htm

LORD HOWE, Address:

The danger of such a broad spectrum of behaviour being packaged into a
single portmanteau
term, MSBP, is that in the hands of those who are not sufficiently
trained or experienced
to know better, it is a label that is all too easily applied without
due care.

This applies in general. Sarah Gibson, the New Haven Connecticut
DCF’s LAWYER,
sent you all that data regarding Lyme as a brain disease, as evidence
that I am
insane, (essentially, “Look! Kathleen Dickson sends us all this
data, She must
be INSANE!!!!” ) rather than, it is data Gibson and the entire
Department needs,
to properly care for CT’s children who are ill or appear to have a
mental disorder,
which can be Lyme, but mistaken for something else, as was the intent
of the information.

THAT is incompetence, and Gibson is the New Haven DCF’s Prinicipal
Attorney.

Yikes.

What the Connecticut DCF is about, is clearly not about Child
Welfare.

Kathleen M. Dickson