Pam Weintraub and the Copyright Police (are coming)

1 view

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 14, 2008, 8:03:04 AM10/14/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
billc...@gmail.com, amcg...@rms-law.com, rjmu...@aol.com,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: Pam Weintraub and the Copyright Police (are coming)

Date: Oct 14, 2008 8:00 AM

ARTICLE AND LINK TO BUSH-SIGNED .PDF, BELOW

Hmm. I wonder what is going to happen, since this is now
a criminal act and I can prove the series of events for which
Pam Weintraub gives me not an iota of credit- for having solved
the biggest crime in medical history.

What can she do?

What can the Lyme crooks do? It's their own data that
incriminates them.
http://www.actionlyme.org/0000000000.htm

Check it, baby. I'm talking to Johnny Handout in September
2002:
http://www.actionlyme.org/BRAINLESS_BUREAUCRATS.htm
(And this is in numerous court records):

Dear Johnny Handout Rowland:

I heard 2 more horror stories
today of Lyme patients being admitted
to, and 1 abused (including 2 sexual
assaults while in the hospital, by
other psychiatric patients) in Psychiatric
hospitals.

Things are getting very bad...

*Homelessness* in CT, from lack of
social services support and
the lack of approval of Social
Security Disability... Income.
A roof over their heads...

How bad does it have to get?

http://www.yale.edu/opa/ybc/v26.n26.news.04.html
"L2 Diagnostics, which was established with investment funds from the
School of Medicine as a spin-off of its Lyme/Lupus Diagnostics Lab.
The
firm's new diagnostic methods will be essential when Yale's Lyme
disease
vaccine is approved for public use. The tests will distinguish
patients
infected with the Lyme disease from those who have been vaccinated."

If Yale hadn't a Lyme "vaccine" to sell and
and this little Biotech spinoff, L2 Diagnostics,
intending to get a lot of business testing for
Lyme disease, Lyme Neuroborreliosis would never
have been called a "Yuppie Disease" or "Lyme
Anxiety", by Yale Rheumatology.

It's one thing to be disabled; be born disabled,
or have Lupus, or mental retardation, or Multiple
Sclerosis, or autism or be in a wheelchair. All
of those are very sad situations. But it's quite
another to be abused and socially rejected, medically
rejected, criticized and called "crazy" instead of
sick (Allen Steere), when all that's behind it is
political: profit for Yale's "vaccine" and the opportunity
to consult for insurance companies to deny patients'
care... to deny sick people care, their self-respect
and the legitimacy of their illness, and eventually
their livelihoods and a roof over their heads.

If not worse.

Kathleen Dickson
SeCT Lyme Disease Support group

Check it: OPMC's Ansel Marks writes to me over the
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST REPORT that I sent him in the Fall
of 2000:
http://www.actionlyme.org/OPMC_CORRUPTION.htm

FALL, 1999:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/msg/9afc48837708273c?hl=en&&q=Petition+Dattwyler+Kathleen+group:sci.med.diseases.lyme+

ALL:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/search?hl=en&group=sci.med.diseases.lyme&q=Petition+Dattwyler+Kathleen+&qt_g=Search+this+group

"I am astounded, Kathleen, absolutely astounded at the depth of the
work you
have done. I have to digest this, but in the meantime, could you tell
me what a
UBR is? The
R perhaps for researcher? Thanks "

- - - - - - - -

Awww. Thanks.
Ain' nothing. This is what real scientists do. Collect
the data and let it draw a picture for you...
http://www.actionlyme.org/PsychEval_2.htm

Upon which SSA decided I was too intelligent to be
considered disabled, unaware is this judgetard that
the word sick means just that, and that ticks
do not only bite Yuppie Queens and Munchauser's:
http://www.actionlyme.org/UN_PETITION.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/UNITED_NATIONS_HRC_ACTIONITEM.htm

I'm thinking, certain people want the glory and the
money before the resolution of the crime. Were that not
true, Pam Weintraub would have complained to the UN and
the USDOJ, like myself:
http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/CUSTOMS.htm

The true person to have been claiming copyright is CDC officer
Alan Barbour. He'd have to say that I stole his idea that
Lyme is incurable.

To which I would say, "Um, no, I gave it to the USDOJ."

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.actionlyme.org

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/10/bush-signs-law.html

Bush Signs Law Creating Copyright Czar
By David Kravets EmailOctober 13, 2008 | 5:25:36 PMCategories:
Intellectual Property

Oxy President Bush on Monday signed into law legislation creating a
copyright czar,
a cabinet-level position on par with the nation's drug czar.

Two weeks ago, the House sent the president the "Enforcement of
Intellectual
Property Rights Act" (.pdf), a measure the Senate approved days before
creating
a cabinet-level copyright czar charged with implementing a nationwide
plan to combat
piracy and "report directly to the president and Congress regarding
domestic
international intellectual property enforcement programs."

The White House successfully lobbied the Senate to remove language
tasking the Department
of Justice with suing copyright and trademark infringers on behalf of
Hollywood
(.pdf), the recording industry, manufacturers and software makers. But
the Bush
administration also said it didn't want (.pdf) a copyright czar, a
position
on par with the nation's drug czar Congress created in 1982 to wage
the war
on drugs. Lawmakers, however, sent him the package anyway and the
president signed.

The czar is not likely to be appointed until after the elections.

Illustration: psd