Big News Part 2

stree...@blitzkid.com

Jul 31, 2009, 2:25:48 PM7/31/09
to corpse...@googlegroups.com
Hello Corpse Corps,

Hold onto your hats, this is HUGE gang....

We announced a short time ago that Blitzkid now has worldwide management via Steampunk Media, but today we are also proud to announce that after nearly 13 years, Blitzkid has gained a bonafide WORLD WIDE RECORD LABEL! The band has officially signed with Torque Records! Torque Records is home to bands like On the Last Day, Mikoto, Hester Prynne, Thrill of A Gunfight, Keeping Secrets, Kiros, Upheaval of An Exorcist and many more!  Check out www.torquerecords.net and myspace.com/torquerecordingcompany .  Torque Records is distributed by Chicago’s legendary Victory Records. What this means is that going forward, BLITZKID albums will have worldwide distribution via Victory/Sony in the United States and Warner Music Group in Europe.  BLITZKID fans will be able to pick up BLITZKID's new album virtually anywhere and everywhere!  We'd like to take this time to thank everyone involved with Torque Records for believing in the band and making us an offer we could not refuse.

Secondly, this also means that Blitzkid will no longer be putting out new material via Fiend Force Records in Germany. However, the band continues to support Thorsten Wilms, Patty Scum, and all of the bands that are a part of Fiend Force and who are all close friends to us. The band found a label home in Fiend Force since early 2004, and we cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us.

Lastly, now that BLITZKID have signed to Torque Records, expect to see us on bigger tours, in bigger venues and in more internet and print publications. BLITZKID will begin recording their yet to be titled 8th studio album of all new material sometime in the beginning of 2010. This will be the first of what we hope will be many records for Torque Records. Get ready!

Thank you to everyone who has stood by us for this long and not wavered in your support and recognition of this band. You are a part of this as much as we are. Thank you for making our dreams, now a reality!

LONG LIVE THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the Depths,
TB Monstrosity and Argyle Goolsby

Winter

Jul 31, 2009, 3:45:01 PM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You guys deserve this so much - you've worked so
hard for so long to follow your dreams, and it's about damn time that
your incredible musicianship is recognized by the rest of the world.

TB, maybe you can finally get a pony now!

- Jen

Renata Armelin

Jul 31, 2009, 5:20:07 PM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!
You guys really deserve it! Actually you deserve more than this.
Worldwide distribution, that´s a dream come true for me(us) and FOR U!
This is what I call a BIG NEW! Blitzkid is fantastic and fantastic
bands must be recognized by the whole world. All the best for you
guys! I´m really happy to know that.
Cheers
All my blood...
Reh^V^
^V^

JG Shepherd

Aug 1, 2009, 10:39:41 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Holy balls! About damned time...though i suppose hanging out before
and after the show is going to be a pain in the future. I'm glad to
see you guys making some bloody money now. Bigger tours means more
exposure. I suppose the more insane shows will be headed to us in the
future. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Much love and i'll see you out there.

~~ Hydro

Brian Koz

Aug 1, 2009, 10:56:16 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Congratulations! You guys really deserve this after all of your hard
work! Can't wait to see you when you come to Illinois...