FW: Ryerson Student Presentations - Wednesday, April 13 at 6:00pm

Larry Webb

Apr 12, 2011, 3:09:08 PM4/12/11
to cork...@googlegroups.com, Corktown board mail
Further to my message below, please see the attached flyer with details of the Ryerson student presentation.  You will see we are first up tomorrow, Wednesday at 6:00pm sharp.

The event is also listed as being in room SSB 312 at 105 Bond Street - the main stair is right there and I find generally faster than the elevator.

I must correct my statement below - after the panelists are finished with their questions and comments, it is open to the floor for questions and comments for the balance of the time to 7:00pm.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend if possible.

Thanks, Larry

Larry Webb, PMP
Laurence J. Webb Associates
c: (416) 508-1291