Say it With Dollars...

1 view

Robert Link

Jan 7, 2011, 12:43:22 PM1/7/11
to Cooparation Commons
CoCos,

Soon our domain host will dun our founder for another year's hosting
fees. If a dozen of us pony up ten bucks each then Howard can actually
break even. I sent mine. Just need eleven more of you. No need to
announce to the list. Howard will let us know when the amount is
covered.

You can send the money via paypal, using the addres h...@well.com as the
recipient.

Best,

--
Robert Thomas Hayes Link, Esq.
(626) 826-7323

ANDREA STRIMLING

Jan 7, 2011, 3:02:09 PM1/7/11
to cooperati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Happy New Year. I just sent $10.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Strimling
Research Fellow, International Security Program
Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
Harvard Kennedy School

> --
> .

Robert Link

Jan 10, 2011, 11:37:47 AM1/10/11
to CooperationCommons
On Jan 7, 12:02 pm, ANDREA STRIMLING <andrea.striml...@tufts.edu>
wrote:
> Happy New Year. I just sent $10.
w007! Many thanks!!

Also, anyone who prefers to send a check, email me directly and I will
give you an address.

Best,