Re: Abridged summary of confessing-christ@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Roger Easland

Jan 19, 2018, 7:10:48 PM1/19/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Talked to Gabe about a week ago. Very frail. I had a dream last night that Willis Elliott was here and teaching languages and theology. Herb how are you doing? Are you having a beer during Sunday’s NEPat’s game! If not what the hell is the problem? What is the rest of the Theo-pac up to?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2018, at 3:28 PM, confessi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Andy Lang <lang...@sbcglobal.net>: Jan 19 08:28PM

Bonnie Fackre-Cochise has asked our prayers for Gabe, who has stopped eating and is in a downward spiral.  Andy Lang
Cleveland, OH
216-926-6262
lang...@sbcglobal.net ...more
Howard MacMullen <hmacm...@gmail.com>: Jan 19 03:30PM -0500

Prayers ascending!

============================
Rev. Howard H. MacMullen, Jr.
172 Sutherland Pond Rd.
Sabattus, ME 04280
207-375-8161
...more
Andy Lang <lang...@sbcglobal.net>: Jan 19 08:35PM

Bonnie Fackre-Cochise has asked our prayers for Gabe, who has stopped eating and is in a downward spiral.  Andy Lang
Cleveland, OH
216-926-6262
lang...@sbcglobal.net ...more
Cecil Prescod <cecilp...@hotmail.com>: Jan 19 09:12PM

Gabe is in my daily prayers.

Cecil Charles Prescod

________________________________
From: confessi...@googlegroups.com <confessi...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Andy Lang ...more

Andy Lang

Jan 19, 2018, 9:23:18 PM1/19/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Roger, great to hear from you. That was a good dream. I love it when our loved ones come back to us dreams.

If I'm part of the "theo-pac," tonight I'm keeping the Fackre family in prayer. It's a vigil for me. I owe him and Dot so much.

I'm also a "Member in Discernment" and, God willing, will be ordained sometime in 2019. Gabe, and many of you, encouraged this vocation.

It's a joy to think of how we've made a difference in each others' lives through Confessing Christ and the Craigville Colloquy. The song goes on....

Andy Lang
Cleveland, OH
216-926-6262
lang...@sbcglobal.net