Re: Abridged summary of confessing-christ@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Roger Easland

Apr 18, 2020, 7:59:39 PM4/18/20
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear from you George and others! Still loving Jesus glory shinning on the prairie at Pierre SD and preaching when called! After the isolation is over please come out and see us! Rode Ol Mercury yesterday, had delicious Northern Pike for supper tonight!
Miss our years of dialogue terribly!!!
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2020, at 4:21 PM, confessi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

George Demetrion <georg...@gmail.com>: Apr 18 03:14PM -0400

Greetings

Does this Listserv still exist?

George
...more
Matt Schneider-Adams <revm...@gmail.com>: Apr 18 02:21PM -0500

You made it to my inbox!

...more
"Eleanor Gold" <jeg...@atlanticbb.net>: Apr 18 03:32PM -0400

You made it to the inbox of James H. Gold. Jim passed away in May, 2018. I am his widow, Eleanor.

From: confessi...@googlegroups.com <confessi...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of ...more
Scott Paeth <scott...@mac.com>: Apr 18 02:54PM -0500

It does!

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Willis Elliott <weel...@gmail.com>: Apr 18 03:09PM -0500

It made it to my inbox.

Bill Elliott
(Willis Elliott III)

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 2:14 PM George Demetrion <georg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
John Cedarleaf <john.ce...@gmail.com>: Apr 18 04:10PM -0400

Still around!

John Cedarleaf

Sent from my iPhone

...more
"fr...@fkrauss.org" <fr...@fkrauss.org>: Apr 18 03:53PM -0500

Yes, I revived it.

On 4/18/2020 2:14 PM, George Demetrion wrote:
...more

James Silver

Apr 19, 2020, 3:08:47 PM4/19/20
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I am still here, and still wrestling with stuff.  Particularly how Christ is revealed through our brokenness. I am involved with Disabilities Ministries with the Southern New England Conference, especially with those who have hearing difficulties.  I wonder how many of you remember Henri Nouwen's book "Wounded Healer"?
Jim S.

PS. For any response please use my e-mail address as the reply button does not work. J
--

---