Re: Digest for concerto-digital-signage@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Chris Dobbs

Sep 1, 2022, 5:40:31 PM9/1/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone other than Spammers / Scammers still on this list?

My best,
Chris

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 4:08 PM <concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Ashley C." <eve...@tomorrowlivewoman.com>: Sep 01 07:18PM

Great Day!
We have an event coming up in November and we are having different activations
for the attendees.
One of the activations, is the digital wall where all the pictures they took
during the event will show on the digital wall screen in a few minutes.
Please refer to this link for your reference.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/632748404860530?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

All the best,

Zach Rowe

Sep 1, 2022, 7:18:24 PM9/1/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

As one of the original developers, I would hope the community still finds this list to be useful. I know there are a couple setup questions I see every month.

Zach Rowe

Brian Michalski

Sep 1, 2022, 8:56:05 PM9/1/22
to Concerto Group
I don't know how successful my efforts will be, but in the past month or so I've started to more aggressively report all these spam messages back in the Google Groups interface.

~Brian M