PEX-SI and picking

Pete Ware

Sep 10, 1991, 1:56:01 PM9/10/91
I asked some people at E&S:
"Does the R5 PEX-SI support picking the same way E&S does with
PickEvents?"

They said:
"... the SI doesn't support picking with extension events,
although there is talk of implementing a picking extension
that works that way."

and also suggested the SI bailed on picking, even with client-side
CSS. Anybody know if the PEX-SI supports some form of client-side
picking and is there talk of supporting pick events?

--pete
Pete Ware / Biosym / San Diego CA / (619) 546-5532
email: pe...@biosym.com

Pete Ware

Sep 11, 1991, 11:37:41 AM9/11/91
I said:
> and also suggested the SI bailed on picking, even with client-side
> CSS. Anybody know if the PEX-SI supports some form of client-side
> picking and is there talk of supporting pick events?

and in further discussions we realized our error. The PEX-SI does
support picking, exactly as one would expect. Sorry for my stupidity
in implying the PEX-SI didn't support picking.