running sco binary on linux

aaaa.aa

Mar 4, 2006, 1:02:27 PM3/4/06
i need to run my sco .out under a linux system (RH, mandriva, suse, debian,
not so important).
My binary are compiled and linked under openserver 5.0.5.

If i remember well, in the past, i used IBCS module but i think it's not a
solution now with newest version of kernels (2.2....).

Have you some info?
thanks

Vince

Jeff Liebermann

Mar 4, 2006, 2:20:23 PM3/4/06
"aaaa.aa" <sorbolik...@libero.it> hath wroth:

>i need to run my sco .out under a linux system (RH, mandriva, suse, debian,
>not so important).
>My binary are compiled and linked under openserver 5.0.5.
>
>If i remember well, in the past, i used IBCS module but i think it's not a
>solution now with newest version of kernels (2.2....).

iBCS2. See:
http://rpmseek.com/rpm-pl/ibcs2.html?hl=com&cs=ibcs2:PN:0:0:0:0
Works fine on Suse 9.3.
--
Jeff Liebermann je...@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Tony Lawrence

Mar 5, 2006, 7:48:05 AM3/5/06
If you run into problems, there are a fair number of discussions at
http://aplawrence.com about this.

Try
http://aplawrence.com/cgi-bin/supersearch.pl?search=sco%20AND%20binaries%20AND%20linux