Code stolen from SCO by IBM/Linux has been finally been found

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 3, 2007, 1:29:32 PM4/3/07

Andrew Smallshaw

Apr 3, 2007, 5:48:18 PM4/3/07
On 2007-04-03, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

> http://linuxstolescocode.com/

That's an interesting line about how if you GPL some code, it no
longer belongs to you. I don't think even the FSF would claim
that. But someone still dragging this up is likely an open source
zealot and not interested in the finer points of licensing issues.

FWIW I believe SCO's actions were highly misguided, but some of
the comments from open source fundamentalists have done their own
cause an awful lot of damge in attacking SCO.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
and...@sdf.lonestar.org

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 3, 2007, 6:10:09 PM4/3/07
On Apr 3, 4:48 pm, Andrew Smallshaw <andr...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> andr...@sdf.lonestar.org

Gee, I wonder whose actions and words are going to be taken into
account by the judge and jury?

- IBM
- SCO
- The guy who created that site and those who post stuff in Usenet.

I am glad you are not judge or juror in that case.

-Ramon