Cant access my shell

Bible John

May 19, 2006, 3:33:56 AM5/19/06
I get a message on my freeshell.org login saying that I need to validate my
acccount. This was done back in 2002.

This is the second time in a year that this has happened. Does anyone know
why? Freeshell.org says that paying members will get unterrupted service.
But I have to wonder if someone at a high level does not like my christian
website, and the views associated there. They wont leak out anything that
would convict them of a religious discrimination lawsuit.

Or perhaps this is a technical glitch.

John

--
Luke 9:26-If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be
ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and

Alan Connor

May 19, 2006, 4:36:05 AM5/19/06
On comp.unix.questions, in

<11480236...@sp6iad.superfeed.net>, "Bible John" wrote:

> I get a message on my freeshell.org login saying that I need to
> validate my acccount. This was done back in 2002.
>
> This is the second time in a year that this has happened. Does
> anyone know why? Freeshell.org says that paying members will
> get unterrupted service. But I have to wonder if someone
> at a high level does not like my christian website, and the
> views associated there. They wont leak out anything that would
> convict them of a religious discrimination lawsuit.
>
> Or perhaps this is a technical glitch.

Could be because you are simply a jerk. Look at that sig
of yours below (all letters and numbers converted to big O's
by a one-keystroke vi-macro)

Being a member of one of the some 25,000 officially recognized
denominations of Christianity in the world today does not give
you a license to violate the Netiquette in order to post what
is essentially spam.

Sigs are limited to 4 lines past the delimeter, including any
blank ones. This is just good manners: They are supposed to
be signatures, not bulletin boards. You aren't supposed to
get in people's faces.

--[I removed the space here]
OOOO O:OO-OO OOOOOO OO OOOOOOO OO OO OOO OO OOOOO, OOO OOO OO OOO OOOO OO
OOOOOOO OO OOO OOOO OO OOOOO OO OOO OOOOO OOO OO OOO OOOOO OO OOO OOOOOO OOO
OO OOO OOOO OOOOOO.
OOOO-OOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO OOO OOOOOOOO
OOOO://OOOOO.OOOOOOOOO.OOO/OOOOO

[two blank lines here in the sig]

It's not as if you don't have examples to follow. Most people
don't have obnoxious sigs.

----------------------------

A lot of people are fed up with aggressive and unethical
fundamentalist psuedo-Christians.

I call them that because they claim to follow Jesus but ignore
almost everything He taught and focus instead on the words of
others.

It would be much more accurate to call them "Biblians".

Note that Jesus Himself said nothing about the Bible at all.
In Revelations, _John_ says the Jesus predicts events thousands
of years in the future.

So if there was a book coming that we were supposed to accept
as the Word of God, Jesus surely would have mentioned it when
He was here, and this would have been recorded in that book
itself.

But He says _nothing_ about the Bible, which was created only
a few hundred years after He left the earth.

And Jesus certainly does not tell us to heed the words of others
over His.

And He _obviously_ brought a New Testament to _replace_ the
Old Testament.

The God Jesus describes in the Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls
and the Nag Hammadi bears no resemblence whatsoever to the
headcase false god of the Old Testament.

Yes, the false god of the Old Testament was a HEAD CASE:

God is obviously our ultimate parent. No sane parent would
ever torture their children, not even for a moment, much less
eternity. Not for any reason at all.

The false god of the Old Testament was a creation of the
twisted people that appear in and wrote it. They could actually
murder their own wives believing that God told them that they
had to because she wove two different kinds of fiber into a
single garment.

They were headcases.

Psuedo-Christians give Christianity a bad name. They actually
believe that only they are real Christians, and that Jesus
is going to come and take only them and their buddies to
Heaven and leave everyone else here in an earthly hell.

The supposed "rapture". And they look forward to it with glee.

They are _just_ like the Moslem fanatics who want to kill
everyone who doesn't accept their religion.

Fortunately, the two groups of murderously psycopathic fanatics
are quite small in world terms.

Fix your sig, "Bible John" or I won't let you out of my default
gagfile again.

And shove your twisted religion where the sun don't shine.

When you call yourself "Christian", Jesus pukes on His sandals.

Alan

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/contact.html
Other URLs of possible interest in my headers.

Jay C. James

May 19, 2006, 7:11:56 PM5/19/06

"Alan Connor" <i3x...@j9n35c.invalid> wrote in message

Snip

> --
> http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/contact.html
> Other URLs of possible interest in my headers.

Disregarding your Usenet sig issue for a moment and the weird crosspost that
appeared out of
nowhere, if you pay for technical support at freshell, then you should
probably ask your questions
there if they are regarding your account. Make sense?

Would you go to Kmart to ask a question about something you bought at
WalMart?

Alan Connor

May 19, 2006, 8:37:48 PM5/19/06
On comp.unix.questions, in <e4ljbs$q43$1...@home.itg.ti.com>, "Jay C. James" wrote:
> From: "Jay C. James" <x004...@ti.com>
> Newsgroups: comp.unix.questions
> Subject: Re: OT Psuedo-Christian Jerks was Cant access my shell
> Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:11:56 -0700

Really? Then why are you posting through ssi1.com instead of
Texas Instruments? They have their own domain. Duh. They are a
multi-national corporation.

whois 146.252.135.

Anyone can add an "Organization:" header that says anything.

http://ssi1.com

$ host home.itg.ti.com
home.itg.ti.com A record currently not present

It doesn't exist, basically.

$ host sand.design.ti.com
sand.design.ti.com A record currently not present

Neither does your alleged posting IP.

$ telnet news.ti.com
Trying 192.94.94.33...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host

What a surprise!

<article not downloaded:
http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline>

Jay C. James
Results 1 - 23 of 23 posts in the last year
1 alt.test
1 comp.dcom.telecom
3 comp.lang.awk
1 comp.mail.sendmail
1 comp.os.linux.advocacy

Look at all those serious geek groups. Never
seen a serious geek go near comp.os.linux.advocacy.

It is a trollnest. Everyone I know on the Usenet sets up their
newsfilter to kill crossposts from that group. Nor do they
subscribe to it.

1 comp.os.linux.security
1 comp.protocols.tcp-ip
1 comp.security.firewalls
1 comp.security.misc
1 comp.sys.sun.admin
1 comp.unix.admin
1 comp.unix.misc
4 comp.unix.questions
3 comp.unix.shell
1 dfw.forsale
1 sci.crypt

Only 23 posts...Welcome to the Usenet!

<snicker>

Thou wilt remain in my default gagfile, Troll.

Alan

Jay C. James

May 22, 2006, 1:02:54 PM5/22/06

"Alan Connor" <i3x...@j9n35c.invalid> wrote in message

Quality, not quantity, is the key here.

> Thou wilt remain in my default gagfile, Troll.
>
> Alan
>
> --
> http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/contact.html
> Other URLs of possible interest in my headers.

Wow, my second Internet stalker this week.
Some people just hate everybody, including those that try to help.
I guess this guy is one of the haters *shrug*

Learning the hard way again why it pays to be anonymous, eh? :(

jcj