Know Winning Lottery Numbers Before You Play!

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Chris Ajua

25 Feb 2004, 02:05:3625/02/2004
Lotto-System3: Know Winning Lottery Numbers Before You Play! Contact:
cka...@cervo.net

The System I will reveal to you will help you to lock in 2 out of 3
numbers correctly in any State Daily PICK 3 Lotto!
I will reveal to you ONLY 8 sets of 3 number combinations which will
allow you to lock in 2 out of the 3 winning numbers, EVERYTIME ALL THE
DIGITS ARE DIFFERENT! My secret number combinations work for ALL
numbers where the numbers DO NOT repeat. That is to say double numbers
like 114, 466, 070 where the digits repeat do NOT apply with
Lotto-System3. My SECRET numbers look like this: 623, 798, 648, 213,
046, 678, 547, 609, but these are NOT the 8 SECRET numbers I am talking
about! Unbelievable, but you will NEVER play any other numbers except
these 8 SECRET numbers. Your chances of winning are increased for EACH
number you play from 1 in 1000 to 1 in 10. THAT IS TO SAY: YOUR CHANCES
ARE INCREASED A 100 FOLD!!! No where else can you find these kinds of
ODDS!!! This is a GOLD MINE for you. Many hours have been put into
developping this SECRET system. Some people will pay $1000's to lay
their hands on a system like this. You could hit staight and box
numbers with Lotto-System3 and win thousands over time by using
Lotto-System3! For a very select group of associates, I am making
Lotto-System3 available for only $79.00 and this includes shipping and
handling. NOTE: Once these secret numbers are shipped out, they CANNOT
be returned. NO REFUNDS!!!
Hurry before the program is closed to the general public! Payment
methods accepted:

PAYPAL (Preferred): Use email address: cka...@cervo.net

Money Order or Personal Check: Payable to: Chris K Ajua, 2020
Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 314, Washington, DC 20006-1811
(Checks will have to clear bank before shipping).

Congratulations for your assured future winnings!

--
Chris K Ajua: cka...@cervo.net

Us

25 Feb 2004, 03:35:1525/02/2004

This is unbelievable... I can't grasp hold on the idea someone would pay
80 bucks for someone to name 24 digits.
Oh human stupidity.

--
Us - http://www.sweet-sorrow.com
-----

Wes Groleau

25 Feb 2004, 22:24:4325/02/2004
Us wrote:
> This is unbelievable... I can't grasp hold on the idea someone would pay
> 80 bucks for someone to name 24 digits.
> Oh human stupidity.

So you had to quote the whole thing in an effort
to reduce the gene pool even further?

--
Wes Groleau
Can we afford to be relevant?

Us

26 Feb 2004, 03:39:0726/02/2004

Hey, I was impressed. I read the whole shitpost for the first time... I
never realised, ppl actually buy this crap.

Wes Groleau

26 Feb 2004, 22:27:0926/02/2004
Us wrote:
>>>This is unbelievable... I can't grasp hold on the idea someone would
>>>pay 80 bucks for someone to name 24 digits. ....

> never realised, ppl actually buy this crap.

I have trouble understanding paying 40 cents for
the National Enquirer. Did you know they proved
Genesis correct because they found the skeletons
of Adam and Eve? I suppose they knew who it was
by dental records.

--
Wes Groleau
Alive and Well