next printing of the LaTeX Graphics Companion 2ed

Frank Mittelbach

Dec 17, 2008, 7:13:43 AM12/17/08
Addison-Wesley has just contact me. They want to print another batch of the
LaTeX Graphics Companion and ask for any corrections for it (by early
January). There are a few, but perhaps there are more that haven't been
reported.

So now is the time, if you found any glitch that hasn't been discovered,
please take the time to report it to me. The current errata can be found
at:

http://www.latex-project.org/guides/lgc2-err.pdf

As with all our books we have an errata contest running, so reporting errors
is not only helping others, but also may result in winning a book

seasonal greetings
frank