CTAN Update: libertine

CTAN Announcements

Dec 11, 2011, 12:44:54 PM12/11/11
to ctan...@dante.de
On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 Michael Niedermair submitted an update to the

libertine

package.

Summary description: New version of the libertine font, now with a monospace font
License type: other-free

Announcement text: Yes
- new package only for xelatex, lualatex
- new monotype font (beta)
- enhanced documentation
- new makros and envirionments

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertine
. More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertine
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Rainer Schöpf

Ulrike Fischer

Dec 12, 2011, 9:51:06 AM12/12/11
Am Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:44:54 +0100 (CET) schrieb CTAN Announcements:

> On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 Michael Niedermair submitted an update to the
>
> libertine
>
> package.
>

> Summary description: New version of the libertine font, now with a monospace font
> License type: other-free
>
> Announcement text: Yes
> - new package only for xelatex, lualatex

As a warning: this means that support for (pdf)latex and type1 fonts
has been dropped. The package no longer works with this engines. And
as far as I can see the type1-fonts have disappeared from CTAN.

--
Ulrike Fischer