Biblatex and Oxford (again?)

nichol...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 3:09:57 PM4/2/08
Dear all,

Searching the archives of this group and others I see that many people
have begun work in the last year or so on an Oxford style for
biblatex. Does anyone have a version that is finished or near
finished?

Best,

Nicholas

Peter Flynn

Apr 4, 2008, 12:07:16 PM4/4/08
nichol...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Searching the archives of this group and others I see that many people
> have begun work in the last year or so on an Oxford style for
> biblatex.

While we're at it, is here any advance on apalike, either for BIBTeX or
biblatex...ie a complete APA implemetation rather than APA-"like"...

///Peter

vvvv

Apr 4, 2008, 11:44:59 PM4/4/08

> While we're at it, is here any advance on apalike, either for BIBTeX or
> biblatex...ie a complete APA implemetation rather than APA-"like"...

The apacite package is decent. It goes with apa.cls, which might need
some tweaking depending on any variations from APA format that you use
at your institution.

vvvv

Apr 5, 2008, 6:15:15 AM4/5/08

> Searching the archives of this group and others I see that many people
> have begun work in the last year or so on an Oxford style for
> biblatex. Does anyone have a version that is finished or near
> finished?

I would find some of the posts (in this forum) from people working on
those projects and use the "reply to author" option to send them
emails asking about the status. They might like having people people
test the latest version.