non-standard entries in bibliography

1 view

scigeek

May 8, 2009, 11:39:11 AM5/8/09
Hello all,

I am trying to enter few entries in the .bib file which are non-
standard.

For example, I would like to have the reference to Frantic Heart
Research Study (made up name though) and this is an online document.

In my paper, I would like to have the entire name show up at the place
when I refer to the study.

The information I have are the following:

Frantic Heart Research Study,
note: Accessed 4th May, 2009.

I have to use the author-year entry format. It doesn't seem to fit the
categories that I could find. I tried

@Manual { frantic,
title = {Frantic Heart Study},
URL = {http://www.franticheartResearchStudy.org},
note = {[Accessed May 4, 2009]},
}

I replaced @Manual by @Misc, because that seems to be the one I should
use. But nothing is working. The entry at the actual reference place
shows as (fra, ????). I would like to have it appear as (Frantic Heart
Research Study) when I use \citep{frantic}.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Joseph Wright

May 9, 2009, 2:29:25 AM5/9/09

I assume this is in the context of a natbib BibTeX style? In that case,
perhaps use \defcitealias and \citepalias:

\defcitealias{frantic}{Frantic Heart Research Study}

\citepalias{frantic}
--
Joseph Wright