Does anyone know Philipp Lehmann, the biblatex author?

pk

Mar 28, 2012, 2:36:15 AM3/28/12
I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in several months, which is unusual.

Phillip Helbig---undress to reply

Apr 2, 2012, 5:17:25 PM4/2/12
In article
<13865687.360.1332916575427.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbut24>, pk
<phil...@kime.org.uk> writes:

> I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in
> several months, which is unusual.

I'm pretty sure we once worked at the same place, but I didn't really
know him. I sent him an email a few months ago after I saw his name
here, but received no reply.

Joseph Wright

Apr 3, 2012, 9:29:19 AM4/3/12
Where was that? (You never know, it might help)
--
Joseph Wright

Phillip Helbig---undress to reply

Apr 3, 2012, 7:59:58 PM4/3/12
In article <jletvg$b8o$1...@dont-email.me>, Joseph Wright
<joseph...@morningstar2.co.uk> writes:

> > I'm pretty sure we once worked at the same place, but I didn't really
> > know him. I sent him an email a few months ago after I saw his name
> > here, but received no reply.
>
> Where was that? (You never know, it might help)

At the Observatory in Hamburg, but this was more than 15 years ago. He
left there before I did, and his boss is long since dead, so probably no
point in asking there.

joseph...@gmail.com

May 11, 2020, 7:35:09 AM5/11/20
On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 2:36:15 AM UTC-4, pk wrote:
> I ask because I am the biber maintainer and haven't heard from him in several months, which is unusual.

Did anyone ever learn what happened to Lehmann?

Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)

May 11, 2020, 8:57:52 AM5/11/20
In article <f3ed75cd-9c72-4ee3...@googlegroups.com>,
I think that I asked a similar question here years ago. We worked at
the same place for a short while, before his involvement with LaTeX, as
far as I know, but I didn't really know him.