The One That Got Away

llov...@rare.co.uk

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

I just managed to get Tim to let me nose through his folder
of all the original Ultimate artwork... including... wait for it...

Mire Mare!

Unfortunately, it's time for the rumours to be laid to rest - the cover
design was as far as the whole project got. :( Ah well.

Right, now I've got to convince him to let me scan it for the web site,
if and when *that* finally sees the light of day...

- Leigh

Stephen Smith

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

>Unfortunately, it's time for the rumours to be laid to rest - the cover
>design was as far as the whole project got. :( Ah well.

I would have thought that the cover would be the last thing to be
designed, or am I just too sensible?

--

Stephen Smith (st...@jonlan.demon.co.uk) - Nothing REALLY matters.

http://www.jonlan.demon.co.uk/spectrum