SimCity for Psion 5mx

kor...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2008, 12:43:52 AM2/21/08
Hi everyone,

I know it's not proper to ask for commercial software over the
internet, but the company that was selling SimCity for the Psion 5mx
is no longer doing so. I was wondering if anyone has a copy or knows
of where I could download or purchase a copy.

Thanks in advance!

Kory

Phil Aypee

Feb 22, 2008, 2:33:54 AM2/22/08
Hi Kory,

Try http://www.pscience5.net - Martin has a lot of abandonware there.
Otherwise post here again as I might be able to help.

Take care,
Phil.

--
"Time wounds all heels."

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html
http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html

agi...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 7:43:31 AM3/15/08
On Feb 22, 8:33 am, Phil Aypee <Phil.Ay...@uk.invalid> wrote:
> Hi Kory,
>
> Try http://www.pscience5.net - Martin has a lot of abandonware there.
> Otherwise post here again as I might be able to help.

I am desperately trying to find it as well and I wasn't able to find
it on that site (I've spent quite some time trying to find it on the
'net already).
You said you might be able to help?

Kind regards,
Alessandro Lo-Presti

Message has been deleted

Phil Aypee

Mar 18, 2008, 6:27:53 AM3/18/08

Christoph's offer is fine, but if you don't want to take advantage of it
eMail me. I'm a...@2.wanadoo.co.uk but 2 is spelt tooo (three oes) and aypee
is how ap is spelt..

I haven't played SimCity as it's not really my kind of thing but when
Atelier left the Psion market I found it on a warez site (a comparatively
honest one) so I downloaded it purely for archiving. I did install it to
see if it worked and then deleted it.

The zip file is over 640 kilobytes and I haven't sent anything that large
by eMail before but I suppose it should be OK.

I have very strong opinions on abandoning software without making it
totally free. Most of my software is strictly legit and none strictly
illegal.

Gideon

Nov 26, 2008, 9:18:17 AM11/26/08

Pos Ltd are showing it for sale...