PSI-SYNC

1 view

Stewie

Aug 21, 2006, 4:16:17 AM8/21/06
Hi, I recently rediscovered my trusty Psion 3mx and want to start using
it again when I go off backpacking as with its replacable batteries it
perfect

However I want to sync my contacts cal etc and having a hunt around the
internet I came across psi-sync which is just what I need

I've downloaded a copy and it works great, however it needs to be
licensed

I've tried to track down the author to pay for a registration but the
web site is no longer valid for registration

Does anyone know if the program has been placed in the public domain or
if its possible to get license keys ??

Cheers
Stewart

Mark Wheadon

Aug 21, 2006, 5:11:49 AM8/21/06
In article <1156148177....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

Stewie <stew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I've tried to track down the author to pay for a registration but the
>web site is no longer valid for registration

You could try contacting the author directly? If details are no longer
available then perhaps the Way Back Machine at www.archive.org/index.php
can give you a snapshot from when the website was still live?

Cheers,

Mark

John Adams

Aug 21, 2006, 6:18:23 AM8/21/06

Alas, quite a few such programmes have now been abandoned.
However, this particular one addressed a synch problem in early
editions of PsiWin which do not exist in the final version. You don't
really need it.
You can download Psiwin at http://www.psionteklogix.com/. You need to
register but it is free.

Stewie

Aug 21, 2006, 6:43:39 AM8/21/06
Thanks for that, I did not realise that PSIWIN did sync everything for
the 3mx, for some reason thought it was for the revo and S5
Cheers
Stewart

Phil Aypee

Aug 21, 2006, 6:49:42 AM8/21/06

I think you can download it via Martin Guthrie's Pscience5 site.
http://www.pscience5.net/

This might be a good idea as the Psion site is confusing.

Take care,
Phil.

"Time wounds all heels."

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html