Dauphin DTR-1 Memory

Richard L. Wright

Oct 4, 1994, 6:46:14 AM10/4/94
OK, you guys were pretty helpful when asked about adding memory to a Concerto,
I'll let you take a shot at this one...

What kind of memory is used in a Dauphin DTR-1? I would like to upgrade mine
from 4MB to 6MB, but Dauphin wants $199 for the 2MB, PLUS $60 'labor'!
Outrageous! Especially when you remember that I only paid $700 for the whole
setup. If I can get the SIMM (or DIPs or whatever), I can certainly install it
myself, can't I? Or is some special wackadoodle tool required?

Any ideas?
Richard.