Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

HOW TO DOCUMENT NIB FILES ??

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Michael Lofquist

ongelezen,
4 jan 1994, 23:08:1404-01-1994
aan
Hi

We have a small problem. Developing NEXTSTEP applications for a
client, and ofcourse as good software engineers we want to
document our work.

But how do we document our nib files ? As far as I know there
is no published specification of the files in the nib
directory, one is readable but the other is binary.

How do we successfully document what is wired to what ??
Target actions, outlets, etc ....

We have a copy of NibList application written for 2.0
It does not work with 3.2 . Anybody done a upgrade of
it to 3.2 ?

It also is not quite the format we are looking for. Anybody
done anything else in this field. Any directions / help ??

Please email replies.

Thanks

Michael Lofquist
SIRIUS Object Oriented Technologies Pty Ltd
Australia

email : sir...@xedoc.com.au

0 nieuwe berichten