figgles

SADUN, ERICA LIEBMAN

Nov 10, 1993, 1:37:51 AM11/10/93

.
dq
i have to make this quick
because figgles and i are
hooked up remotely on a
2400bd modem through
stupidterm TM connection.
this entire article has been
prepared and sent using
only figgles

--
===========================ERICA SADUN================================
Grep foo whilst ye may, oh daemons of the Spring...
er...@cc.gatech.edu

Calum F. Benson

Nov 10, 1993, 4:39:50 AM11/10/93
In article <122...@hydra.gatech.EDU>, gt5...@prism.gatech.EDU (SADUN,

ERICA LIEBMAN) wrote:

> .
> .
> dq
> dq
> i have to make this quick
> because figgles and i are
> hooked up remotely on a
> 2400bd modem through
> stupidterm TM connection.
> this entire article has been
> prepared and sent using
> only figgles

..
.
You
dq
don't say?
.
.
dq
dq
This is the future of handheld communications, folks ... :-O

Calum

+---------------------------------------+----------------------------+
|Calum Benson | email: cal...@logcam.co.uk |
|Logica Cambridge (User Interface Div.) | Tel: (0223) 66343 x4825 |
|Betjeman House | |
|104 Hills Road | +------------------------+ |
|Cambridge CB2 1LQ | | Come on ye 'Well ! | |
|UK | +------------------------+ |
+---------------------------------------+----------------------------+
| "I just couldn't find a single word to say, |
| If I flattened all my vowels and I threw the 'R' away." |
| (The Proclaimers) |

Jerry Goldstein

Nov 10, 1993, 10:07:15 AM11/10/93
In article <122...@hydra.gatech.edu>,

SADUN, ERICA LIEBMAN <gt5...@prism.gatech.EDU> wrote:
:
:
:
:.
:.
:d
:d
:d
:d
:d
:dq
:dq
:i have to make this quick
:because figgles and i are
:hooked up remotely on a
:2400bd modem through
:stupidterm TM connection.
:this entire article has been
: prepared and sent using
:only figgles
:
Erica,
Figgles is a proper name, correct? Shouldn't it be capitalized? :)

Jerry Goldstein |"All thoughts and opinions come directly from me...
jer...@netcom.com | or someone just like me." Anonymous (52 B.C.)

Erica Liebman Sadun

Nov 10, 1993, 12:08:48 PM11/10/93
In article <calumb-10...@mac-247.logcam.co.uk>,

Calum F. Benson <cal...@logcam.co.uk> wrote:
>In article <122...@hydra.gatech.EDU>, gt5...@prism.gatech.EDU (SADUN,
>ERICA LIEBMAN) wrote:
>>[MUMBLE MUMBLE]
> [TEASING ABOUT MUMBLE MUMBLE]

>This is the future of handheld communications, folks ... :-O
>
>Calum

Oh be nice! Let's see >you< send news over >your< newt!

So there,

Erica, miffed

Steve Teeters

Nov 10, 1993, 2:58:27 PM11/10/93
Good Job!! Did you write this tty code? Please post it when you get
satisfied with it! I could really use it.

Thanks,
Steve Teeters
Martin Marietta Energy Systems

Calum F. Benson

Nov 11, 1993, 4:53:40 AM11/11/93
In article <1993Nov10....@cc.gatech.edu>, er...@cc.gatech.edu

(Erica Liebman Sadun) wrote:

> In article <calumb-10...@mac-247.logcam.co.uk>,
> Calum F. Benson <cal...@logcam.co.uk> wrote:
> >In article <122...@hydra.gatech.EDU>, gt5...@prism.gatech.EDU (SADUN,
> >ERICA LIEBMAN) wrote:
> >>[MUMBLE MUMBLE]
> > [TEASING ABOUT MUMBLE MUMBLE]
> >This is the future of handheld communications, folks ... :-O
> >
> >Calum
>
> Oh be nice!

Okay, then, I'll try. But it's not really in my nature, so I can't
promise it'll last too long ...

> Let's see >you< send news over >your< newt!

How do you know I don't ? (Apart from the fact it's all formatted
properly ... damn, there I go again! Told you it wouldn't last...)

> So there,
>
> Erica, miffed

Oh-oh, she's gone in the huff now. I'd better offer a formal apology,
or I might never get to hear about [F|f]iggles again.

Hmmm, come to think of it.... ;-}

Sorry Erica. (Sorry [F|f]iggles). Let's put it down to a bad day at the
office. Or homesickness. Or global warming. Or getting annoyed with
Apple because it's taken them six weeks to get me a Connection Kit.
(And my new Quadra still hasn't arrived either). Or the fact that we
Scots are just a depress[ed|ing] bunch anyway...

Slainte mhath

Calum, the exiled/depressing Scot.