RISCwindows 4.1 - what version of MOTIF

Cliff Marcellus

Jun 27, 1992, 7:09:32 PM6/27/92
...does anyone know offhand what version of motif RISCwindows 4.1 is using?
There doesn't appear to be anything in the release notes regarding this.

Cliff

--
Cliff Marcellus | Internet : cl...@phys.ucalgary.ca
Department of Physics and Astronomy | SPAN : CANCAL::CLIFF

Roger B.A. Klorese

Jun 27, 1992, 10:18:34 PM6/27/92
In article <1992Jun28.0...@queernet.org> rog...@queernet.org (Roger B.A. Klorese) writes:

>In article <92Jun27.23...@acs.ucalgary.ca> cl...@shadow.phys.ucalgary.ca (Cliff Marcellus) writes:
>>...does anyone know offhand what version of motif RISCwindows 4.1 is using?
>>There doesn't appear to be anything in the release notes regarding this.
>
>The first digit of the RISCwindows release number is the revision of X11.
>Hence, 4.10 == X11R4. The R5 version will, I assume, be called 5.0.

Oops. I realized I answered the wrong question here. I know it's a 1.1 of
some flavor, but I don't know which. Sorry; someone still there can help,
I'm sure.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE +1 415 ALL-ARFF
rog...@unpc.QueerNet.ORG {ames,decwrl,pyramid}!mips!unpc!rogerk

Daren W Latham

Jun 28, 1992, 3:58:59 AM6/28/92
In article <92Jun27.23...@acs.ucalgary.ca>, cl...@shadow.phys.ucalgary.ca (Cliff Marcellus) writes:
|> ...does anyone know offhand what version of motif RISCwindows 4.1 is using?
|> There doesn't appear to be anything in the release notes regarding this.

All of my sources indicate that RISCwindows 4.1 was built with Motif 1.1.3.
For the record, RISCwindows 4.0 was built with Motif 1.1.1.

-- Daren

--
Daren W. Latham, ARH215 | d...@udev.cdc.com
Control Data Systems | {uunet}!shamash!punjab!dwl

"The world, when seen through the eyes of a child, greatly resembles paradise."