لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

First Wish For HC

316 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Pierce T. Wetter

غير مقروءة،
26‏/08‏/1987، 4:18:41 ص26‏/8‏/1987
إلى
HyperCard is VERY neat. Needs one tiny thing though. It needs a built
in icon editor.
How 'bout it? Anyone got a icon editor lying around they'd like to add to
HyperCard?
Pierce Wetter
Hlade's Law:
If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person -- they
will find an easier way to do it.

wet...@tybalt.caltech.edu

Tony Jacobs

غير مقروءة،
26‏/08‏/1987، 11:30:53 ص26‏/8‏/1987
إلى
In article <37...@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> wet...@tybalt.caltech.edu.UUCP (Pierce T. Wetter) writes:
>HyperCard is VERY neat. Needs one tiny thing though. It needs a built
>in icon editor.

Somewhere there is a DA that will let you select an icon sized portion of the
screen and turn it into a real icon. All you need is this and fat bits in
HyperCard.

j. chris cooley

غير مقروءة،
26‏/08‏/1987، 3:07:37 م26‏/8‏/1987
إلى
In article <48...@utah-cs.UUCP>, t-ja...@utah-cs.UUCP (Tony Jacobs) writes:
> Somewhere there is a DA that will let you select an icon sized portion of the
> screen and turn it into a real icon. All you need is this and fat bits in
> HyperCard.

McSink DA, available from Sumex (I got it from comp.binaries.mac) allows
something like this. You move an icon-sized rect around on the screen and
click when you get to what you want "ICONized." Well, actually it turns
what is in the rectangle into hex codes. I guess then you could stuffhex
or something after that.

Regardless, all editing in McSink is done in the clipboard, so anything
"hex"ed can be pasted just about anywhere.

--chris

Tim Maroney

غير مقروءة،
03‏/09‏/1987، 7:05:55 ص3‏/9‏/1987
إلى
It should be possible to use the magic hooks to make a card that will run
ResEdit's icon editing code resource.
--
Tim Maroney, {ihnp4,sun,well,ptsfa,lll-crg,frog}!hoptoad!tim (uucp)
hoptoad!tim@lll-crg (arpa)