new Mac mini

Conrad

Jun 30, 2006, 8:15:50 AM6/30/06

Set up my new Macmini yesterday. WOW! Really nice cabled to my 19"
Xerox LCD. A feature I hadn't thought about is the 1280x1020 hi res
monitor output. Great color and clarity. Also, the new mini has good
snap to it (things work fast). Thanks Apple.

In typical fashion, I passed my iBook G4 to my wife. She's passing her
e-Mac to our 8-year old grandson. He loves KidPix and other programs on
it.

By the way, the eMac might have been called the hMac (hernia Mac). What
a monster to lift and move (38 pounds of battleship). The weight range
comparison is astounding -- miniMac vs. eMac.

Best,

Conrad
Camp Sherman, Oregon

PS The little Macmini box, sitting on my cleaned up desk, frees up
lots of space, which will soon be cluttered with new junk.

Preacher

Jun 30, 2006, 8:42:25 AM6/30/06
Conrad <cwei...@mac.com> wrote:

> Set up my new Macmini yesterday. WOW! Really nice cabled to my 19"
> Xerox LCD. A feature I hadn't thought about is the 1280x1020 hi res
> monitor output. Great color and clarity. Also, the new mini has good
> snap to it (things work fast). Thanks Apple.
>
> In typical fashion, I passed my iBook G4 to my wife. She's passing her
> e-Mac to our 8-year old grandson. He loves KidPix and other programs on
> it.
>
> By the way, the eMac might have been called the hMac (hernia Mac). What
> a monster to lift and move (38 pounds of battleship). The weight range
> comparison is astounding -- miniMac vs. eMac.

Your 8 year old grandson now has a better Mac than just about everyone
in my family!

> PS The little Macmini box, sitting on my cleaned up desk, frees up
> lots of space, which will soon be cluttered with new junk.

Word. Murphy must've had a law associated with that phenomenon...

Message has been deleted