Lastest MacBinary Standard?

Scott Murray

May 23, 1993, 1:47:53 PM5/23/93
I'm looking for a source for the lastest MacBinary Standard file layout.
The latest I have is 'MacBinary II', and was last revised 07/24/87.

Is that the latest version? And if now, where can I get the most recent
specification (ftp or mail)?

Thanks.

| Scott A. Murray, President | Internet: mur...@gov.on.ca |
| Nisus Development & Technology | Compuserve: 70571,1647 |
| Toronto, Ontario, CANADA | Phone: (416) 261-7866 |
| "My opinions are not mine" :-) | Fax: pending... |
"Captain, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!" - Worf, ST:TNG