Porting Basic interpreter

Squirrel43

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
I am looking for someone to help me port simple Basic interpreter to the mac.
It is only 800 lines of code and there are about 39 errors when trying to
compile it. I would like the help so I can add more features to it and
hopefully it will be a big success like Chipmunk Basic.

The code is in C. Anyone who wants to help or just wants to tinker with the
code, E-Mail me. bassh...@aol.com

Jon Kleiser

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
In article <19990518224049...@ng-fd1.aol.com>,
squir...@aol.com (Squirrel43) wrote:

> I am looking for someone to help me port simple Basic interpreter to the mac.
> It is only 800 lines of code and there are about 39 errors when trying to
> compile it. I would like the help so I can add more features to it and
> hopefully it will be a big success like Chipmunk Basic.

Forget about Basic and go for Lua! Lua is just as easy to use, but a lot
more powerful. Lua is also very easy to extend. You can get it here:

http://www.lmf-di.puc-rio.br/~terra/links4.html

/Jon

Squirrel43

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99