Viewing video in a HIView (carbon)

Antrox

Jan 10, 2007, 12:04:31 PM1/10/07
Hi!
I´m viewing video from a webcam in a normal window via a SGChannel and

so on in Carbon. I want to represent it in a HIView control because I
need to
change size (live resizing) as the user changes the windows size and I
think this is
the easier than resizing the bound (I´ve tried this but the video
freezes). How could I do it?
Thanks.

David Phillip Oster

Jan 11, 2007, 1:47:14 AM1/11/07
In article <1168448671....@i56g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
"Antrox" <antonio.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I惴 viewing video from a webcam in a normal window via a SGChannel and

> so on in Carbon. I want to represent it in a HIView control because I
> need to
> change size (live resizing) as the user changes the windows size and I
> think this is

> the easier than resizing the bound (I扉e tried this but the video

> freezes). How could I do it?

See http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/HackTVCarbon/
for sample source for resizable video in Carbon.

Antrox

Jan 11, 2007, 12:08:31 PM1/11/07

David Phillip Oster ha escrito:

> > I´m viewing video from a webcam in a normal window via a SGChannel and

> > so on in Carbon. I want to represent it in a HIView control because I
> > need to
> > change size (live resizing) as the user changes the windows size and I
> > think this is

> > the easier than resizing the bound (I´ve tried this but the video

> > freezes). How could I do it?
>
> See http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/HackTVCarbon/
> for sample source for resizable video in Carbon.

Thanks for your answer but HackTV dosen´t resize in livetime as I
would like to do with my project. I´ll try doing that with the
kEventBoundChanging to see if it works.