SPECTRE CD

David E. Nolen

Oct 9, 1994, 11:39:52 PM10/9/94
I just saw a ad for Spectre CD (NOT, Spectre VR CD) in the latest edition of
Wired. WICKED looking, the jump in the level of graphics complexity is
astounding! Fresher looking colors, and hordes of complex shapes, the shark
of Spectre VR now looks almost EXACTLY like a real hammerhead shark, theirs
weird looking flies (you'd have to have seen the ad), BIG shapes, and you
tank looks VERY cool. I believe this is also the version which contains over
40 minutes of QT movies. Only available for CD. . .

Dave