does anyone remember this old mac game?

Vic

Feb 22, 2001, 2:11:10 AM2/22/01
Does anyone remember the game called something like ... Citadel: adventure
of the crystal keep ?

its a D&D RPG dungeon game....
theres absolutely no signof it onthe net as far as i have looked..
any one ?

Baff

Feb 22, 2001, 10:20:57 PM2/22/01
When I played it about 10 years ago, it was buggy as hell on my machine and I
finally gave up about half way through. Monsters, treasure, buttons, walls
would just randomly vanish. I would get several levels into the dungeon and
have to find my way back blind. Blech!

About a year ago, I was digging through some old stuff and came across the
game. I spent a couple hours looking around on the web and found a
walkthrough in some odd place, so that I could see what I had missed out on.
I think I found 2 places on the net with some mention of the game, but I
don't remember where.

From what I remember, the sites only used half the title "Citadel" or maybe
"Crystal Keep".

Vic

Feb 23, 2001, 3:24:51 AM2/23/01
well if you or anyone happen to stumble across the PC version let me know :)

Baff <ba...@gemmary.com> wrote in message