My thanks to Kadaitcha Man

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 11:07:29 AM2/25/06
For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent here.

Jim Polaski

Feb 25, 2006, 12:48:27 PM2/25/06
In article <ae%Lf.4717$eQ3....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

> For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent here.

You must be a masochist if you enjoy how you et pounded on for being
what you can't help you are.

Sounds like some sort of mental illness. Better get checked out there,
ZERO. Oh, wait, I forgot, if a doctor took a look at your head, they
wouldn't find anything.

--
Regards,
JP

John

Feb 25, 2006, 12:58:13 PM2/25/06
Jim Polaski wrote:
> In article <ae%Lf.4717$eQ3....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent here.
>
> You must be a masochist if you enjoy how you et pounded on for being
> what you can't help you are.
>
> Sounds like some sort of mental illness. Better get checked out there,
> ZERO. Oh, wait, I forgot, if a doctor took a look at your head, they
> wouldn't find anything.

Zero hasn't been taking the medication that has been prescribed for him.

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 1:04:36 PM2/25/06

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

fuckin loser.

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 1:15:19 PM2/25/06

"Jim Polaski" <jpol...@NOSPMync.net> wrote in message

AHHHH. I love it. Listening to drunken stumblebums raving. Music to my
ears.

MuahMan

Feb 25, 2006, 1:58:00 PM2/25/06

"Jim Polaski" <jpol...@NOSPMync.net> wrote in message
> In article <ae%Lf.4717$eQ3....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent
>> here.
>
> You must be a masochist if you enjoy how you et pounded on for being
> what you can't help you are.
>
> Sounds like some sort of mental illness. Better get checked out there,
> ZERO. Oh, wait, I forgot, if a doctor took a look at your head, they
> wouldn't find anything.

Pounded by who? The MacTards? Please! lol

George Graves

Feb 25, 2006, 4:18:38 PM2/25/06
In article <jpolaski-B0A371...@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
Jim Polaski <jpol...@NOSPMync.net> wrote:

> In article <ae%Lf.4717$eQ3....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent here.
>
> You must be a masochist if you enjoy how you et pounded on for being
> what you can't help you are.
>
> Sounds like some sort of mental illness. Better get checked out there,
> ZERO. Oh, wait, I forgot, if a doctor took a look at your head, they
> wouldn't find anything.

Besides, he can't run the risk of going to a shrink. There's too great
of a chance that they'd keep him and move him out to Happy Acres.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 5:11:46 PM2/25/06

"George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> In article <jpolaski-B0A371...@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
> Jim Polaski <jpol...@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <ae%Lf.4717$eQ3....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
>> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> > For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent
>> > here.
>>
>> You must be a masochist if you enjoy how you et pounded on for being
>> what you can't help you are.
>>
>> Sounds like some sort of mental illness. Better get checked out there,
>> ZERO. Oh, wait, I forgot, if a doctor took a look at your head, they
>> wouldn't find anything.
>
> Besides, he can't run the risk of going to a shrink. There's too great
> of a chance that they'd keep him and move him out to Happy Acres.

You're back?? We better keep an eye on the kiddies.

Mojo

Feb 25, 2006, 5:14:00 PM2/25/06
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

> For turning me on to this group. Many pleasant hours have been spent here.

You leaving? See around zero geek.

Stew

Feb 25, 2006, 5:20:25 PM2/25/06

He went to Walmart. He heard they had little boys pants half off.

John

Feb 25, 2006, 6:05:07 PM2/25/06
Yes you are!!

Tom Bates

Feb 25, 2006, 6:13:34 PM2/25/06
In article <wz4Mf.59937$697....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

George.

It looks like Zero wants you to send over the boys with the bracelets,
given what's Zero's implying about you.

Zero once again proves just why he's no more than a very little ZERO.
--
Yours,
Tom

Jim Polaski

Feb 25, 2006, 6:20:35 PM2/25/06
In article <161Mf.4731$eQ3....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

Just shows how screwed up your perceptions of things are. The Kandi Man
shows, and you go after like the lemming you are. The same lemming that
follows all the WinDiots here. What's next for you Zera-ZERO?

You're about in the same class as the old, long gone, fnarkie. Just
think of what you're going to do to yourself if you stay on this track.

OTOH, is your behavior due to what happened when you were a child? You
know仇hen you were locked in the clothes dryer at 14 with the dog? It
accounts for a lot of why you're zara-ZERO.

Keep it up zara技ERO and you'll be even less tomorrow than you are
today.

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 6:39:35 PM2/25/06

> know > accounts for a lot of why you're zara-ZERO.
>
> Keep it up zara > today.

When you apologize to me, then I will get off your Alky back -- if not- I
will fuck you s-l-o-w.

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 6:42:23 PM2/25/06

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

You bring me full circle. In the old days Jim Pulaski's nose was so far up
TM's ass, that he had trouble breathing.
How do you manage to breathe with your nose stuck so far up Pulaski's ass??
Fuckin loser.

John

Feb 25, 2006, 6:53:13 PM2/25/06

Fucking Loser.

John

Feb 25, 2006, 6:53:52 PM2/25/06

You're a fucking loser with his small head parked way up his ass.

Jim Lee Jr.

Feb 25, 2006, 7:07:45 PM2/25/06
In article <sU5Mf.43786$bW.3...@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Fucking loser.

How do you manage with your nose far up Kadaitcha Man's ass?

--
Microsoft and Windoze: The combination that made computing dangerous.
Apple and OS X: The combination that made computing insanely great.

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 7:18:49 PM2/25/06

"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

How do you manage, with John's dick so far up your ass??

zara

Feb 25, 2006, 7:19:25 PM2/25/06

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Fuckin loser.

Snit

Feb 25, 2006, 7:31:17 PM2/25/06
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> stated in post
Dq6Mf.43795$bW.4...@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 2/25/06 5:18 PM:

> How do you manage, with John's dick so far up your ass??

According to Carroll such an act would not be considered sex unless it
invloved incest. Here is Steve's "proof" that incest and sex are (to him)
the same thing:

-----
Incest = A / Sexual activity = B / Sex = C
If A = B and B = C, then A = C
-----

Steve used this BS "proof" to try to convince me that sex and incest were
the same (or at least close enough to be considered synonymous)! What a
repulsive pervert he is!

Steve also talked about how he thinks people believe that "the sexual
activity [others engage] in isn't "sex"." He was never able to support why
he felt this way, he just does.

Is there a name for what is wrong with Steve?

Here, I will help Steve again, though no doubt these concepts will go over
his head (what doesn't?):

All sexual activities are sexual activities, Steve.
A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole.

Oh, and lest we forget:

When you blame others of belittling people based on their errors about
the persons health when you have repeatedly done the same thing for
years it shows, again, what a moronic hypocrite you are.

Steve simply cannot understand those concepts. As even he has admitted, he
is both a moron and an asshole.

--
Sex-based crimes are not synonymous with sex
http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Stew

Feb 25, 2006, 7:35:52 PM2/25/06
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:13:34 -0600, Tom Bates <t...@offthehk.lk> wrote:

>In article <wz4Mf.59937$697....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> "George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

>> > Besides, he can't run the risk of going to a shrink. There's too great
>> > of a chance that they'd keep him and move him out to Happy Acres.
>>
>> You're back?? We better keep an eye on the kiddies.
>
>George.
>
>It looks like Zero wants you to send over the boys with the bracelets,

George has a cop fetish too? What a friggin' sicko. What's next, scat
and water sports? lol

Steve Carroll

Feb 25, 2006, 7:58:30 PM2/25/06
In article <C02644E5.46909%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> stated in post
> Dq6Mf.43795$bW.4...@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 2/25/06 5:18 PM:
>

> > How do you manage, with John's dick so far up your ass??
>
> According to Carroll such an act would not be considered sex unless it
> invloved incest.

Where'd I say that?

> Here is Steve's "proof" that incest and sex are (to him)
> the same thing:
>
> -----
> Incest = A / Sexual activity = B / Sex = C
> If A = B and B = C, then A = C
> -----

Ah, I see your problem... it's that thing between your ears;)

Reality shows even you gave me a definition for the word sex that stated
sex and sexual activity were the same thing. So you're now saying incest
isn't a sexual activity? How much glue is required for that belief? Why
are you so obsessed with incest anyway? Is it because you are still
struggling with it... still torn on the issue? Or is it because you see
no logical reason to disallow it? Geez... I hope your 'wife' keeps you
away from that lil' girl you claim is yours... after all, it was you who
wrote:

"For the record: I am torn on the incest question." - Snit

I'll bet you are! And you also wrote:

"I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."-Snit

You really should stop talking about incest... you could end up in
prison.

Hey, Snit... you pulled your honor code with ed, eh? So why was ed's
acceptance still noted as "Pending arrival on Google" after he was shown
to have accepted it? Is if because you are so honest and honorable? LOL!

--
"I am not fond of "me too" posts..." - Snit

Snit

Feb 25, 2006, 8:07:23 PM2/25/06
"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> stated in post
C02644E5.46909%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID on 2/25/06 5:31 PM:

Gee, Steve replied by snipping, running, and then spewing such BS as:

So you're now saying incest isn't a sexual activity?

Um, no, Steve, even if you believe such BS it is not true. At least in your
very next sentence you ask:

How much glue is required for that belief?

I do not care what illegal drugs you are using to form such beliefs, Steve,
but I do thank you for admitting that is what leads you to come to such
insane conclusions.

Oh, and then Steve made references to files he thinks I "pulled" from my
website. Funny how Steve would claim to know things about a site he denies
he goes to and even warns others against.

Steve, your lies are piling higher and higher again. Stop using the illegal
drugs you talk about - it is for your own good.

Steve Carroll

Feb 25, 2006, 8:14:57 PM2/25/06
In article <C0264D5B.46920%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> stated in post
> C02644E5.46909%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID on 2/25/06 5:31 PM:
>
> > "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> stated in post
> > Dq6Mf.43795$bW.4...@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 2/25/06 5:18 PM:
> >

> >> How do you manage, with John's dick so far up your ass??
> >
> > According to Carroll

... Snit has several serious problems? Yes... everyone knows.

> Gee, Steve

... pointed out your math problem, your reading comprehension problem
and your glue problem all in one post? Yes, I did... but the night is
still young.

John

Feb 25, 2006, 9:12:53 PM2/25/06
That you are.

A FUCKING LOSER

Jim Polaski

Feb 26, 2006, 1:29:09 AM2/26/06
In article <QR5Mf.43785$bW....@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

zara-ZERO, the one who does himself. How nice isn't that?

Your lack of cogent reply is noted by all.

You said, sorry little zara-ZERO.

zara

Feb 26, 2006, 8:31:44 AM2/26/06

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

fuckin loser

zara

Feb 26, 2006, 8:32:39 AM2/26/06

"Jim Polaski" <jpol...@NOSPMync.net> wrote in message

AQUALUNG - speaks. gurgle, gurgle

Steve Carroll

Feb 26, 2006, 9:55:39 AM2/26/06
In article <C0264D5B.46920%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> Gee, Steve

... you have to ignore reality and answer yourself again? Yes, everyone
sees... and it's quite pathetic.

MuahMan

Feb 26, 2006, 8:16:29 AM2/26/06

"Stew" <ant...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Scat! LOL Wow, the Mac Jihad has hit an all time low. Mac Jihad are now
performing scatology on young Boys!

George Graves

Feb 26, 2006, 3:00:33 PM2/26/06
In article <tb-62A1BF.17...@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
Tom Bates <t...@offthehk.lk> wrote:

I've warned him about that. Now, I'm going to have a little talk with my
lawyer tomorrow (have to see him on an estate matter anyway) to see what
we can do to stop Zero's libel. Maybe nothing, But I am going to broach
the subject anyway