Re: CSMA Killfile Quietude

Message has been deleted

John

Aug 3, 2006, 6:41:44 PM8/3/06
Carlo Coggi wrote:
> Things have suddenly gotten very peaceful.
>
> Killfile:
>
> Subj: liar
> Subj: troll
> Subj: maccie
> Subj: muahman
> Subj: snit
>
> From: muahman
> From: erniemac
> From: macsucks
> From: thorne
> From: elam
> From: @foo.bar
> From: zara
> From: pratt
> From: snit
> From: homey
> From: jtmckee
> From: winman
> From: pleas...@nomail.edu
> From: Mark Conrad
> From: enough@

You might want to add me.

tom_...@earthlink.net

Aug 3, 2006, 6:41:36 PM8/3/06
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:28:04 GMT, noe...@forme.com (Carlo Coggi)
wrote:

Wow, made the list!

zara

Aug 3, 2006, 9:50:58 PM8/3/06

<tom_...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Just about everyone is on the list. I wonder who he talks to.

Snit

Aug 3, 2006, 10:02:54 PM8/3/06
"tom_...@earthlink.net" <tom_...@earthlink.net> stated in post
jsu4d29fdrtuulf9m...@4ax.com on 8/3/06 3:41 PM:

I wonder if Sandman will give me another notch on his trolling site based on
this? I bet he does... but not the others listed.

--
€ Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"

Snit

Aug 3, 2006, 10:20:46 PM8/3/06
"zara" <zsp...@yahoo.com> stated in post
_JxAg.42340$Nt.2...@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 8/3/06 6:50 PM:

Steve's [other] sock puppets? Heck, Steve, Tim, Wally, Mike and the other
trolls who cannot help themselves but to troll me in their sigs all get
blocked, too. Note: Carlo Coggi posts with an IP from a city where Carroll
claims to have once lived - this, according to Sandman, proves it is
Carroll's puppet.

I somehow doubt Sandman will stay consistent on his claims, though. :)

--
€ Professionals are not beginners in their field
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are web design applications

Edwin

Aug 6, 2006, 10:07:31 PM8/6/06
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:

Me too, and I'm higher on the list than you! Whoo hoo!

Jim Lee Jr.

Aug 6, 2006, 10:35:12 PM8/6/06
In article <DfxBg.1639$1f6...@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net>,
Edwin <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

And I have nothing to be jealous over about the above list. I trust you
Wintrolls are not jealous my name not being there.

Snit

Aug 6, 2006, 10:53:08 PM8/6/06
"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
peejster01-C774C...@unlimited.newshosting.com on 8/6/06 7:35
PM:

In general when people talk about who they are supposedly kill filing they
are doing so to further their trolling. There may be some exceptions, but
if you do not want to read what someone says, why get their attention as you
ignore them? The only exceptions that come to mind is if someone clearly
wants someone else's attention and the person doing the kill filing is
*very* specific with what the person is doing to earn *not* getting that
attention - and give specific examples.

As for me: I simply do not care enough about who in CSMA reads what I write
- there is no point in ever telling me you are putting me in a KF. If you
want help doing so I am even happy to assist. My posts are gifts to people;
if someone does not accept my gift it does not offend me. Why would it?

--
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

John

Aug 6, 2006, 11:03:44 PM8/6/06

Screwed up at any more spelling bees lately Jim?

Edwin

Aug 6, 2006, 11:17:20 PM8/6/06
Jim Lee Jr. wrote:

Then why did you respond to the thread?

> I trust you
> Wintrolls are not jealous my name not being there.

Didn't you understand what I wrote above?

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 3:35:57 AM8/7/06
In article <C0FBF924.5873A%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> >> Me too, and I'm higher on the list than you! Whoo hoo!
> >
> > And I have nothing to be jealous over about the above list. I trust you
> > Wintrolls are not jealous my name not being there.
>
> In general when people talk about who they are supposedly kill filing they
> are doing so to further their trolling.

So now "Carlo Coggi" is a troll? Hilarious - if someone dislikes you,
then they must be a troll. Haha :)

--
Sandman[.net]

Tim Adams

Aug 7, 2006, 4:32:37 AM8/7/06
In article <mr-557678.09...@individual.net>, Sandman <m...@sandman.net>
wrote:

What snit fails to understand is the (typically) trolls would never kill file
anybody as they want as large an audience as possible to troll to. It is the
general audience that kill files the troll so as to avoid his/her BS.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 9:17:04 AM8/7/06
In article
<teadams$2$0$0$3-7CEF23.04...@news.west.earthlink.net>,
Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > > In general when people talk about who they are supposedly kill filing
> > > they
> > > are doing so to further their trolling.
> >
> > So now "Carlo Coggi" is a troll? Hilarious - if someone dislikes you,
> > then they must be a troll. Haha :)
>
> What snit fails to understand is the (typically) trolls would never kill file
> anybody as they want as large an audience as possible to troll to. It is the
> general audience that kill files the troll so as to avoid his/her BS.

Which is why Snit has killfiled... zero persons and Snit has been
killfiled... at least 23 times.

--
Sandman[.net]

Message has been deleted

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 11:46:20 AM8/7/06
In article <1hjp5fe.p7fmldwm5sg0N%noe...@forme.com>,

> > > In general when people talk about who they are supposedly kill filing they
> > > are doing so to further their trolling.
> >
> > So now "Carlo Coggi" is a troll? Hilarious - if someone dislikes you,
> > then they must be a troll. Haha :)
>

> He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls' ... in the groups he trolls
> in, that is.

That's Snit.

> I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of
> course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply. :-)

Sorry about that. I see you're using MacSOUP. I don't think it
supports regexp filtering on the References: header, or you could
killfile not only Snit but also all the threads he has participated in.

I use MT-NewsWatcher, and when I killfile Snit I killfile both him and
his threads.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Aug 7, 2006, 12:43:14 PM8/7/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-557678.09...@individual.net on 8/7/06 12:35 AM:

>>> And I have nothing to be jealous over about the above list. I trust you
>>> Wintrolls are not jealous my name not being there.
>>
>> In general when people talk about who they are supposedly kill filing they
>> are doing so to further their trolling.
>
> So now "Carlo Coggi" is a troll?

Not that I know of. Why do you ask?

> Hilarious - if someone dislikes you,
> then they must be a troll.

Why do you say that?

> Haha :)

Your trolling is not particularly funny.

--
€ Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC
€ Teaching is a "real job"

Snit

Aug 7, 2006, 12:46:19 PM8/7/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-78B70A.15...@individual.net on 8/7/06 6:17 AM:

When the trolls start swarming around me like this it is clear I have irked
them by pointing out their lies.

This is good.

Sandman, Wally, Adams... where is Carroll? Don't you guys need him to
really drive home the point of how pathetic you are?

Snit

Aug 7, 2006, 12:47:48 PM8/7/06
"Carlo Coggi" <noe...@forme.com> stated in post
1hjp5fe.p7fmldwm5sg0N%noe...@forme.com on 8/7/06 8:06 AM:

> He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls' ... in the groups he trolls
> in, that is.
>

> I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of
> course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply. :-)

In other words you are not basing your views of me on my comments but on
others comments about me - often misquoting. So be it. As I have said, I
have no problem with anyone putting me in a KF. Who knows, maybe a few
people really have. We never will know.

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 1:37:41 PM8/7/06
In article <C0FCBC6B.58869%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> > Which is why Snit has killfiled... zero persons and Snit has been
> > killfiled... at least 23 times.
> >
> When the trolls start swarming around me like this it is clear I have irked
> them by pointing out their lies.

Your lie above disqualified the rest of your post from being read. If
you want me to read your posts, you have to stop lying and trolling.

Thanks.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 1:46:49 PM8/7/06
In article <C0FCBBB2.58866%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,

> >> In general when people talk about who they are supposedly kill filing they
> >> are doing so to further their trolling.
> >
> > So now "Carlo Coggi" is a troll?
>
> Not that I know of. Why do you ask?

You just brought up the idea that in "general" when people talk about
who they are killfiling, they are doing so to further their trolling.
You brought that up in a thread created by Carlo when he did just that.

In what way does is his post not part of that "in general", and if it
isn't, why did you bring up this "in general" idea in this thread, if
it doesn't apply to it?

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 1:50:37 PM8/7/06
In article <C0FCBCC4.5886A%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> > I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of
> > course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply. :-)
>
> In other words you are not basing your views of me on my comments

What gave you that idea? Is it your claim that 49 people is basing
their view on you on something else than your comments?

These people:
-hh, Alan Baker, Andrew J. Brehm, B.B., Bob B., bobinnv, buzz off,
Carlo Coggi, Chris Clement, Dave Fritzinger, Dawg Tail, ed, Elijah
Baley, Elizabot, fibercut, George Graves, GreyCloud, H, Henry Flam,
Heywood Mogroot, Jason McNorton, Jeff B, Jeff Hoppe, Jim Lee Jr., Jim
Polaski, John C. Randolph, John Q. Public, John Slade, Josh McKee,
Lars Träger, Lefty Bigfoot, Mayor of R'lyeh, Mike, Mike Dee, Nasht0n,
Nashton, Pawe Wojciak, RichardK, Rick, Rick G, Sandman, Steve Mackay,
Stuart Krivis, Tim Adams, Timberwoof, TravelinMan, Wally, Zaren
Ankleweed, ZnU

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Aug 7, 2006, 2:27:43 PM8/7/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-05059A.19...@individual.net on 8/7/06 10:50 AM:

> In article <C0FCBCC4.5886A%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>>> I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of
>>> course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply. :-)
>>
>> In other words you are not basing your views of me on my comments
>
> What gave you that idea?

You see, Sandman, when someone kill files someone else - really does so, not
just claims it as you did recently with me - they do not see what the person
writes.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 2:32:20 PM8/7/06
In article <C0FCD42F.588A3%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,

> >> In other words you are not basing your views of me on my comments
> >
> > What gave you that idea?
>
> You see, Sandman, when someone kill files someone else - really does so, not
> just claims it as you did recently with me

What gave you the idea that it was something I merely claimed?

> they do not see what the person writes.

After the killfile, no. But that person has a view on you based on
your comments prior to the killfile.

Snit

Aug 7, 2006, 5:15:48 PM8/7/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-F00818.20...@individual.net on 8/7/06 11:32 AM:

You spew such open lies
Thinking you will be believed
You troll and deny

Sandman

Aug 7, 2006, 5:19:33 PM8/7/06
In article <C0FCFB94.58945%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> You spew such open lies

Your lie above disqualified the rest of your post from being read. If

Snit

Aug 7, 2006, 5:53:12 PM8/7/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-8DC470.23...@individual.net on 8/7/06 2:19 PM:

> In article <C0FCFB94.58945%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> You spew such open lies
>
> Your

You, too!

--
Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1123221217782777472