Steve Jobs Philanthropist

zara

Apr 23, 2006, 8:26:12 AM4/23/06

Mojo

Apr 23, 2006, 10:40:11 AM4/23/06
In article <snK2g.7697$t61....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=634&eeid=4931798&_si
> tecat=214&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=1&ck=&ch=ne&s=sc&rg=blsadstrgt

Zzzzzzzz.

tom_...@earthlink.net

Apr 23, 2006, 11:55:46 AM4/23/06
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:40:11 -0400, Mojo <iadvocate@macs_are_cool.net>
wrote:

That would pretty much be the attitude of a true Maccie towards
anything outside the myopic view of their own little world. Maccies
don't seem to get out much.

Mojo

Apr 23, 2006, 2:38:08 PM4/23/06
In article <ho8n429c4m90hp8po...@4ax.com>,
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:

tommie's idea of getting out is trolling on a Macintosh advocacy group.

fibercut

Apr 23, 2006, 3:53:39 PM4/23/06

I am sorry to say that you are wrong. Tom's only pleasure in life is
coming to this group and try to draw attention to himself. The rest of
the time he spends alone so he comes here craving attention. It is
really sad if you think about it. Most of the Windows users come here
have no life just like Tom, even some trolls that are so called Mac
users.

Mojo

Apr 23, 2006, 4:05:16 PM4/23/06
In article <2006042315533916807-fibercut@nospamhotmailcom>,
fibercut <fibe...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

tommie's been trolling here for over a decade. What a loser.

Tim Crowley

Apr 23, 2006, 5:40:14 PM4/23/06

yawn. hint: actually you trolls are just very very boring. Have a nice
night, stew.

Stew

Apr 23, 2006, 7:12:53 PM4/23/06

Dim is going to be cackling stew... stew... EVERYBODY IS
STEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW! when the nice men in the white coats drag him off
to the soft room for a little high voltage relaxation.

Want daddy to teach you how to read headers after our killfile lesson, dim?

zara

Apr 23, 2006, 8:53:58 PM4/23/06

"Stew" <ant...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If that spunk eater KF'd us, he would truly have no life.

Stew

Apr 23, 2006, 9:34:10 PM4/23/06

It won't happen. Tim would have to click on the big scary words on the
menu bar for that.

Timberwoof

Apr 24, 2006, 12:26:48 AM4/24/06
In article <DkV2g.5616$oW1....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

> If that spunk eater KF'd us, he would truly have no life.

Plonk, Snit.

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com

Snit

Apr 24, 2006, 12:40:05 AM4/24/06
"Timberwoof" <timberw...@infernosoft.com> stated in post
timberwoof.spam-5B...@nnrp-virt.nntp.sonic.net on 4/23/06
9:26 PM:

> In article <DkV2g.5616$oW1....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> If that spunk eater KF'd us, he would truly have no life.
>
> Plonk, Snit.

Er?

--
€ As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")

zara

Apr 24, 2006, 8:03:37 AM4/24/06

"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message

> "Timberwoof" <timberw...@infernosoft.com> stated in post
> timberwoof.spam-5B...@nnrp-virt.nntp.sonic.net on 4/23/06
> 9:26 PM:
>
>> In article <DkV2g.5616$oW1....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
>> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If that spunk eater KF'd us, he would truly have no life.
>>
>> Plonk, Snit.
>
> Er?

This week only! We are one and the same.

John Slade

Apr 25, 2006, 1:40:15 AM4/25/06

"Mojo" <iadvocate@macs_are_cool.net> wrote in message

I have to say Bill Gates is one of the greatest human beings on the
planet for what he's trying to do. I saw him on Oprah talking about his
project to upgrade inner-city and rural schools. But all we get in response
from a Mac Kook is. zzzzzzz Yea and I though Mac users were mostly liberals
with a conscience.

John

Stew

Apr 25, 2006, 2:20:29 AM4/25/06

You don't actually think liberals give two quick shits about inner-city
schools, do you? They're too busy worrying about how they are going to
put enough gas in the Excesspidition this summer to run mommy to her
veggie-lates class, her botox appointment, and have enough left over to
pick up the kids from become one with the environment camp. It hard to
tell which end liberals shit out of these days. I'm almost embarrassed
to be one. :-/

GreyCloud

Apr 25, 2006, 3:43:25 PM4/25/06
John Slade wrote:

Gates is also on record for saying that he wants to dominate the world too.

--
Where are we going?
And why am I in this handbasket?

Stew

Apr 25, 2006, 4:11:10 PM4/25/06

His office can turn into a space ship for quick escapes by simply
pressing this start button... <click>

Application "infernal space ship.exe" has crashed... there were no
survivors... do you wish to send a report to NASA so they can form a
committee?

GreyCloud

Apr 25, 2006, 9:46:14 PM4/25/06
Stew wrote:

LOL! I wonder if the Vista team has been transformed into a committee yet.