Weather Channel Desktop Weather

tom_...@earthlink.net

May 17, 2006, 3:27:44 PM5/17/06
Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

Tim Crowley

May 17, 2006, 3:31:32 PM5/17/06

tom_e...@earthlink.net wrote:
> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

Yawn. thanks for sharing, Zero.

Snit

May 17, 2006, 3:37:29 PM5/17/06
"tom_...@earthlink.net" <tom_...@earthlink.net> stated in post
d9um62psrbjsuj6q8...@4ax.com on 5/17/06 12:27 PM:

> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

I use Meteo for weather info. I do not believe it is available for Windows.

:)

--
€ As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")

Mojo

May 17, 2006, 4:18:38 PM5/17/06
In article <d9um62psrbjsuj6q8...@4ax.com>,
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

What's nice about it? Why do you recommend something on CSMA that isn't
available for Macs for any other reason than being an dumb-fuck asswipe
wintroll?

On another note, OSX's built-in weather widget is way better than WC
desktop weather. We also have Yahoo widgets and tons of menu bar weather
such as Weather Pop which isn't available for Windoze.
http://www.weatherpop.com/screens.html

NOW FUCK OFF YOU DUMB-FUCK LAME ASSED MORON.

tom_...@earthlink.net

May 17, 2006, 4:34:42 PM5/17/06
On Wed, 17 May 2006 16:18:38 -0400, Mojo
<windoz...@microshaft.com> wrote:

>In article <d9um62psrbjsuj6q8...@4ax.com>,
> tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.
>
>What's nice about it? Why do you recommend something on CSMA that isn't
>available for Macs for any other reason than being an dumb-fuck asswipe
>wintroll?

Because that's what I do best

>On another note, OSX's built-in weather widget is way better than WC
>desktop weather. We also have Yahoo widgets and tons of menu bar weather
>such as Weather Pop which isn't available for Windoze.
>http://www.weatherpop.com/screens.html
>

>NOW FUCK OFF YOU DUMB-FUCK LAME ASSED MORON.

Better a dumb-fuck lame assed moron than you.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 17, 2006, 4:43:05 PM5/17/06
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote
(in article <d9um62psrbjsuj6q8...@4ax.com>):

> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

No, the weather channel has a dashboard widget for OS X that
works beautifully. Do you ever bother to actually check things
first?

I have my choice of 10 different weather-related dashboard
widgets, of which I use the aviation one for the nearby airport,
which gives me full METAR data, which is very useful, all only
an F12 away....

--
Lefty
All of God's creatures have a place..........

Lefty Bigfoot

May 17, 2006, 4:43:53 PM5/17/06
Mojo wrote
(in article
<windoze_sucks-F2B...@news.isp.giganews.com>):

> NOW FUCK OFF YOU DUMB-FUCK LAME ASSED MORON.

Now that is truly valuable advocacy. Apple stockholders are so
lucky to have you out there fighting for them.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 17, 2006, 5:13:59 PM5/17/06
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote
(in article <k42n62p1kp28bdr2f...@4ax.com>):

> On Wed, 17 May 2006 16:18:38 -0400, Mojo
> <windoz...@microshaft.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <d9um62psrbjsuj6q8...@4ax.com>,
>> tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
>>
>>> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.
>>
>> What's nice about it? Why do you recommend something on CSMA that isn't
>> available for Macs for any other reason than being an dumb-fuck asswipe
>> wintroll?
>>
> Because that's what I do best

Actually, you seem to have copied it from others who do it more
often, and even more annoyingly.

Tim Crowley

May 17, 2006, 5:32:38 PM5/17/06

tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
> On Wed, 17 May 2006 16:18:38 -0400, Mojo
> <windoz...@microshaft.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <d9um62psrbjsuj6q8...@4ax.com>,
> > tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
> >
> >> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.
> >
> >What's nice about it? Why do you recommend something on CSMA that isn't
> >available for Macs for any other reason than being an dumb-fuck asswipe
> >wintroll?
> >
> Because that's what I do best

Yes, the best, most important thing you will ever do is being a
dumb-fuck asswipe wintroll. Congrats. You are one of Zara's bitches. No
doubt your life dream.

George Graves

May 17, 2006, 7:22:55 PM5/17/06

> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

AccuWeather client for Mac "Dashboard". Very nice product, but not
available on Windows.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men

John

May 18, 2006, 12:44:35 AM5/18/06
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

Final Cut Pro, the best video editing solution in history works great on
my Mac. Too bad it is not available for my PC. I have to settle for
third rate solutions only.

Sandman

May 18, 2006, 2:41:56 AM5/18/06

> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

I changed the subject line - and I agree. All I have to do is look out
the window to see the weather. :-D

In the mean time - the weather widget in Konfabulator (and presumably
dashboard as well) has been displaying the weather channel data for
years on years on any Mac.

Welcome to six years ago, Tom. :-D

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

May 18, 2006, 2:56:00 AM5/18/06
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:

> >> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.
> >
> >What's nice about it? Why do you recommend something on CSMA that isn't
> >available for Macs for any other reason than being an dumb-fuck asswipe
> >wintroll?
> >
> Because that's what I do best

Failing as a wintroll if what you do best? Makes sense.

--
Sandman[.net]

Tim Murray

May 18, 2006, 2:59:03 AM5/18/06
On May 17, 2006, tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
>> What's nice about it? Why do you recommend something on CSMA that isn't
>> available for Macs for any other reason than being an dumb-fuck asswipe
>> wintroll?
>>
> Because that's what I do best

You have such high aspirations.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 18, 2006, 5:39:13 AM5/18/06

> Very nice product, highly recommended, but not available for Mac.

Tom, go take a look at the Radar in Motion dashboard widget for
the mac.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/information/radarinmotio
n.html

Then take a look at the Aviation Weather Widget:

http://homepage.mac.com/dreerpa/widgets/

See also:

The built-in weather widget that ships with Tiger

Weatherbug Widget
BBC Weather (for those across the pond) widget
Weather Australia Widget
Weather Radio widget (NOAA Weather Radio)

tom_...@earthlink.net

May 18, 2006, 10:52:37 AM5/18/06

We had weather on the Windows desktop at about the same time.

Tim Murray

May 18, 2006, 10:58:52 AM5/18/06
On May 18, 2006, tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:
>> Welcome to six years ago, Tom. :-D
>
> We had weather on the Windows desktop at about the same time.

Macs have had some form of weather tool available for a number of years. So
did Windows. Get over it.

George Graves

May 18, 2006, 12:04:29 PM5/18/06
In article <mg2p629pok6bscmt9...@4ax.com>,
tom_...@earthlink.net wrote:

Oh, its just that you are only now getting around to noticing it? And if
Windows has had this for six years, what would lead you to beleive that
Mac wouldn't have such a thing as well? Didn't you even THINK to check
first? Lame, Tom. Really lame.

Sandman

May 18, 2006, 1:41:02 PM5/18/06

You barely have it now - especially not when compared to the Mac.
You're lagging so far behind in Windows that it's just sad.

--
Sandman[.net]