Everex Model 3000A -- 386 based AT compatible

Rajiv Sarathy

Oct 16, 1988, 9:45:37 AM10/16/88

Everex 3000A 80386 based AT compatible for sale with the following:
- 16 MHz 0/1 wait state (keyboard switchable)
- 1 Mb memory
- 64 Kb 45ns RAM cache (very fast RAM)
- Keytronic enhanced (101-key) keyboard
- hardware reset switch on chassis
- hard disk/floppy controller
- 1.2 Mb floppy drive
- 360 Kb floppy drive

Seagate ST251 40Mb 39ms hard drive
-the standard in AT hard drives

Everex Micro Enhancer Deluxe with parallel port
- 640 X 480, 752 X 420 resolution
- 132 columns
- runs HERCULES software on EGA OR Mono monitors
- runs 640 X 350 resolution EGA software
- 16 colours out of a palette of 64
- 256 Kb screen memory
- autoswitching

Everex 170A I/O port
- 2nd Parallel port (1st is on EGA card)
- 2 serial ports
- 1 game port

System Price: List Your price
------ ----------
$ 5000 $ 4000 (or closest acceptable offer)
+ shipping

*** Naturally, these prices are in Canadian Dollars for systems
bought in Canada

1. If desired, I'll throw in a BRAND NEW NEC Multisync II for $ 820. (Warranty
information and registration cards unfilled).

2. Six months warranty with Canadian distributor remaining.
(Warranty transferable to new owner).

3. The computer is less than 6 months old and has had very little use. My father
is selling it because he realizes that he really doesn't need it.

4. If you don't want the EGA card, it can be arranged.

5. The system was bought in Toronto, so the warranty is through an outlet here.
If you live elsewhere, then it is my understanding that you can purchase
a warranty coverage across Canada from the distributor. I believe the
charge is something like $300 per year. I can arrange that for you.

6. Send responses to sar...@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca

| Disclaimer: I'm just an undergrad. |
| All views and opinions are obviously my own. |
| |
| Rajiv ParthaSarathy sar...@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca |