Looking for a copy of the first draft MPEG standard.

1 view

Marc Guyott

Sep 21, 1990, 9:59:28 AM9/21/90

I am looking for a copy of the recently approved first draft of the MPEG
standard. I appreciate any pointers or hints that anyone can provide to
me as to where I might find a copy of the draft standard.

Marc
----
Two of the worst things we teach our children are that a knowledge of science
is nice but not necessary, and a knowledge of sex is necessary but not nice.

Marc Guyott Samsung Software America, Inc. mgu...@samsung.com
(508) 685-7200 Andover, Mass. 01810-2442 USA ...!uunet!samsung!mguyott