YOU'RE ALL FUCKIN BIG MOUSE

Sokwoo Lee

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99

I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
freedom
to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
If you have any other words, fuck you.

Jeremy Leese

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
Wow. Who pissed in his canteen?

Collusotomy

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
I did, which probably means he's going to fail the drug test too. :O

Jeremy Leese <jle...@nospam.mediaone.net> wrote in message

Meghan Rodberg

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:24:49 GMT, "Jeremy Leese"
<jle...@nospam.mediaone.net> wrote:

>Wow. Who pissed in his canteen?

Maybe the same person who pissed in his Cheerios? :)

--
Meghan Rodberg meg...@rivalworks.com
Rivalworks, Inc. http://www.rivalworks.com

Warbler

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
Big mouse come from ocean, grrr, breathe fire on Tokyo. Bad, bad, bad. You
honorable warrior. You fight big mouse with mighty touch pad. Defeat big
Mouse with cunning and wit. Hurray, people very grateful. You big man now,
even get lifetime supply of Black Bean Sauce. Mmmmm. Yummy.

Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...

>Since i am also crazy <snip> I had great expectation on this

J.Wang

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
looks like someone's been playing too much Kingpin

:P

Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> wrote in message

duquesne

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
WOW...from am .edu domain no less. Hope that college education isn't
costing you too much money! SHEESH...someone may actually be working for
this guy some day...<shiver>.

Dweeb

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
This gets my vote for funniest post of the year...

Call me "Big Mouse"

Paul Thronson

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sometimes all it takes is someone with a little perspective.

BTW *Im* scared of it ....

Paul

Jeff Jones

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99

>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

You should read the disney newsgroup. Man .. they've got a *really* big
mouse over there.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:00:54 -0500, Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> wrote:

>I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
>discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about

>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this

>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
>follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
>those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
>freedom
>to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
>Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
>its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
>If you have any other words, fuck you.

I'm a very big mouse. I'm so big I'm almost a capybara.

Quatoria
--
"It's time for you to go home to your wives and children..it's time for me to be dead for a while, and then live again...
Hello, Farewell."

"Oh Benson, dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence."
-Evil, Time Bandits

Analyst

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Good, maybe you can use the extra time to learn how to fucking speak
english.

Doug Jacobs

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Jeff Jones <jeffj...@excite.com> wrote:

>>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
>>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

> You should read the disney newsgroup. Man .. they've got a *really* big
> mouse over there.

Don't tell him that! He's already admitted to being a mouse fucker.

Run Mickey! Ruuuunnnn!

Doug Jacobs

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> wrote:

Whoa there, let's look at this one line at a time...

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month.

Welcome!

> I thought you people are discussing all kind of strategy games.

Well, yes, most of use do that here...

> Since i am also crazy about turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had

> great expectation on this group.

Yes, it is a pretty good group. Pretty high signal/noise ratio, low spam
occurance, very few kooks... Oh yeah, did I mention we actually stay on
topic most of the time here? Great group.

> But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

Ok son, you lost me here. After trying to wrap my head around your
twisted post, at first I thought you were flaming the RTS-crowd. However,
reading the rest of your post, it becomes clear something got lost in the
translation somewhere, either that, or the mice in your country must be
scary to behold.

> Many people follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy
> games), and those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache.

Ah yes, the ever-present Derek Smart flamewar. Most of us just ignore that.

> I know you all have freedom to speak or write, but you people are doing
> too much.

Heh. Welcome to usenet. Don't like what you read, then don't read it.
Use filters/killfiles to junk the stuff you don't want to read. Might
prevent some headaches in the future.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty.

Yup, *definitely* a translation problem.

Well it sounds like you're not following his advice either. If we're
the shit, why are you here? If you play with shit and get mad for smelling
bad, well, it's not the fault of the shit, but the shit who's playing with
the shit!

> I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

Oh no! PLEASE don't unsubscribe from this newsgroup! PLEASE never read
or post here again! I need the humor!

> If you have any other words, fuck you.

Right back at you!

By the way, American English uses much more profanity than this. I could
barely understand your post as it only contained a handful of "fucks" and
two "shits". Learn to diversify your vocabulary to include other crucial
words like "bitch", "slut", "bastard", "damn", "cunt", "ass", and "cock"
(let's see, I think that covers the 7 words you can't say...)

For instance,

"Damn, bitch, I couldn't give a shitting rat's ass about what the fuck that
damn cock bastard thinks of your slutty cunt!"

See? Much better! I have no idea what I just said, but trust me, speak
like this, and you'll sound like a true American!

Please stick smileys in liberally for the smiley-deficient out there.

J J

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
> But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

Ok, let's see..."fucking big mouse"....big mouse....think,
think.....mouse.....OK, sorry Snakfood..oops, heh, I mean SOKWOO I gotta
pull out the stereotype Asian-to-broken-English dictionary here.

Let's see....<flips to the 'M' segment>

Got it! "Mouse = MOUTH"....what he meant to say was f_ucking big
MOUTHS.

> I know you all have freedom to speak or write,

And some are obviously better at it than others But thats OK...you're
doing just fine :)

> but you people are doing too much.

Don't tell Oprah, Spinger, Sally Jessey, or Lake Ricki that,
man...they'd be outa work.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because its f_cking dirty.

Man, his English sure did suck...

> I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup. If you have any other > words, fuck you.

Well, when he got off the boat in California he got the typical American
hello correct anyways...."Hey, F*** You!"

--
****

"Sometimes living in the South is like watching evolution in progress."
-Jeff Kitchens, Alabama native

J J

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
> By the way, American English uses much more profanity than this. I could
> barely understand your post as it only contained a handful of "fucks" and
> two "shits". Learn to diversify your vocabulary to include other crucial
> words like "bitch", "slut", "bastard", "damn", "cunt", "ass", and "cock"
> (let's see, I think that covers the 7 words you can't say...)

LOL! Way to go, Doug...that was some fucking funny shit you said there.
:)

> For instance,
>
> "Damn, bitch, I couldn't give a shitting rat's ass about what the fuck that
> damn cock bastard thinks of your slutty cunt!"

Ahhhh....America....... :)

> See? Much better! I have no idea what I just said, but trust me, speak
> like this, and you'll sound like a true American!

I'll second that.

Johan List

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sokwoo Lee wrote:

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
> discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about

> turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
> group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people

> follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
> those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
> freedom
> to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

> If you have any other words, fuck you.

Seems the transmission from the Big Giant Head contained bad news eh?

:)

Cheers,

Johan

Gerry Quinn

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
In article <37EC8FF3...@ra.msstate.edu>, J J <jj...@ra.msstate.edu> wrote:
>> But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.
>

>Ok, let's see..."fucking big mouse"....big mouse....think,
>think.....mouse.....OK, sorry Snakfood..oops, heh, I mean SOKWOO I gotta
>pull out the stereotype Asian-to-broken-English dictionary here.
>

>Let's see....<flips to the 'M' segment>
>

>Got it! "Mouse = MOUTH"....what he meant to say was f_ucking big
>MOUTHS.

Why had you to post that? You ruined the poetry...

- Gerry Quinn

Warbler

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
BTW, for anyone who didn't realize it:
mouse = mouth

Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...

>I've got ants in my pants

Rich Goranson

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>I'm a very big mouse. I'm so big I'm almost a capybara.

Speak!! There you are!!!

Rich Goranson (Lord Stephan Calvert deGrey)
Buffalo, NY (Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, Æthelmearc)
Diplomacy addict, F&E guru, Expos fan and medieval re-creationist

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - Henry
II

It's A Van

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...
>I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
>discussing all kind of strategy games.

I think this is a big country. Every weirdo group has his colorful
magazine, I doubt that quality reviewing would disappear. So your comment
about it irritating conservatives is wrong - what irritates people is the
idiotic game play issues that seem to be original has its drawbacks, heh?

> Since i am also crazy about
>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this

>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

But it is a real gem, a masterpiece in level design upped by perfect
character control tons of interesting nations and events in the otherwise
muddy prose making it a recommended reading. I will never know what was my
contribution in a project? Who will be able to tell what was my main
message? I've never seen a game before that could do this.

>Many people
>follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
>those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
>freedom
>to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.

But there is a big hole in you argument, and man, it really shows.

>Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
>its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

I have subscribed this newsgroup for a silver a game that attracts even
those who would not have had clear and detailed statements that were used
as proofs. Any or all of those may have been too much for his stomach. He
rather choose another path, the one called "why doncha dig your own grave,
Derek." I think this is a saying that goes something like this: "oh lord,
protect me from my previous posts.

>If you have any other words, fuck you.

I have 10 units 'cose I was smart and you have only big mouse.
--
Vanist

Metacom

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
First of all, my house doesn't have any mice and what do you have
against mice anyway?

Sokwoo Lee wrote:

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are

> discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about

> turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this

> group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people

> follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
> those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
> freedom
> to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

> If you have any other words, fuck you.

Please remove the "diespammerdie" to email directly.

Brack!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:27:12 -0400, "Dweeb" <dw...@erols.com> wrote:

>This gets my vote for funniest post of the year...
>
>Call me "Big Mouse"

The original post and quite a few follow ups deserve to be in the next
Strategic Therapy. YOU LISTENING GAMEPEN? DONT MAKE ME SIC THE _BIG
MOUSE_ ON YOU!

Brack!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On 25 Sep 1999 17:11:35 GMT, forl...@aol.complex (Rich Goranson)
wrote:

>>I'm a very big mouse. I'm so big I'm almost a capybara.
>>

>Speak!! There you are!!!

And now Speak will address the United Nations...

Brack!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:14:39 -0400, "It's A Van"
<van...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I have 10 units 'cose I was smart and you have only big mouse.

Jeez! Be careful when taunting people with giant mice. It might be
radioactive. Then it'll bite you giving you the proportional strength
and reflexes of a mouse, and a hankering for cheese. Mmm, cheese,
solidified bacteria infested milk. MUST EAT CHEESE! NO! BAD MOUSE! NO
EAT CHEESE!

Doug Jacobs

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
J J <jj...@ra.msstate.edu> wrote:

> Got it! "Mouse = MOUTH"....what he meant to say was f_ucking big
> MOUTHS.

By george! You cracked the code!

D-Man

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99

>>This gets my vote for funniest post of the year...
>>
>>Call me "Big Mouse"

lol

Amazing. They let anyone post on this thing. Even someone who doesn't know
the difference between a mouth and a "mouse". I can't even get upset; that's
how inane this "big mouse" post was. Just laugh and shake my head and move
on.

Derek

Larry L. Tambling

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Lee, you swearing in English is almost as funny as me swearing in Chinese.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
Hang around long enough, and you'll find most posts just make you
laugh, shake your head, and move on. ;) There's really absolutely no
point at getting offended or angry at anything people post here. Smile
at the wry observations by witty flame jockeys, and quietly snicker at
the enraged racist ramblings of Cleve, while thinking it would be
really hilarious if Queen Jeff were still around to make disgustingly
lurid come-ons towards him.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:18:08 GMT, Doug Jacobs <dja...@tsoft.com>
wrote:

Yeah, and he didn't even have the codewheel! Well, okay, he had the
NAVAL version.

J J

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
> Yeah, and he didn't even have the codewheel! Well, okay, he had the
> NAVAL version.

Hee hee...that and being with a Vietnamese lady for seven years doesn't
hurt either.

Doug Jacobs

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
Larry L. Tambling <ltam...@iavbbs.com> wrote:
> Lee, you swearing in English is almost as funny as me swearing in Chinese.

Heh... I'm sure you could inadvertantly say something offensive in Chinese
with out trying... Just as our esteemed poster made a mistake and created
one of the most humourous posts I've read in a long, long time.

Michael A. Walsh

Sep 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/27/99
So. Is this review of Big Mouse(tm) beta, pre-path or post patch?

Jon Eyman

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
LOL so hard I have tears in eyes.....

Jon

Warbler wrote in message ...
>Big mouse come from ocean, grrr, breathe fire on Tokyo. Bad, bad, bad.
You
>honorable warrior. You fight big mouse with mighty touch pad. Defeat big
>Mouse with cunning and wit. Hurray, people very grateful. You big man
now,
>even get lifetime supply of Black Bean Sauce. Mmmmm. Yummy.

>Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...
>>

>>Since i am also crazy <snip> I had great expectation on this

jmellor

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Just give it the old Babel Fish treatment on AltaVista
English to Spanish:
He suscrito este newsgroup por un mes. Pensé que usted gente está
discutiendo toda
la clase de juegos de la estrategia. Puesto que estoy también
loco por dar
vuelta-turn-based todos los juegos en tiempo real de la
estrategia, tenĂ­a gran
expectativa en este grupo. Pero usted toda la gente f_cking
tiene solamente ratĂłn
grande. Mucha gente sigue al alguien las notas (no
relacionadas totalmente con los
juegos de la estrategia), y esos mensajes f_cking me dieron
dolor de cabeza f_cking.
SĂ© que usted todo tiene libertad a hablar o a escribir, pero
usted puebla está haciendo
demasiado. Puesto que el viejo hombre dice " NOBody asusta
mierda para evitar, pero
él evita porque el su f_cking sucio. Pararé el suscribir de
este newsgroup fucking. Si
usted tiene cualesquiera otras palabras, fuck le

Then back to English:

I have subscribed east newsgroup by a month. I thought that you people are
discussing
all the class of games of the strategy. Since I am also crazy
to give to return-turn-based
all the games in real time of the strategy, she had great
expectation in this group. But
you all people f_cking have only great mouse. Much people
totally follow somebody
notes (not related to the games of the strategy), and those
messages f_cking gave to
headache f_cking me. I know that you everything have freedom
to speak or to write, but
you populate you are doing too much. Since the old man says "
NOBody scares
excrement to avoid, but he avoids because dirty his f_cking. I
will stop subscribing of
this newsgroup fucking. If you have any other words, fuck him
.

This always amuses my tiny mind...

Dweeb

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
It's actually somewhat MORE intelligible this way...

Jasper Phillips

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
In article <7sr5je$5t$1...@supernews.com>,

jmellor <si...@jmellor.flyer.co.uk> wrote:
>Just give it the old Babel Fish treatment on AltaVista
>English to Spanish:
>Then back to English:

>But you all people f_cking have only great mouse.

Even better! Just what is the exact meaning of "to have great mouse"?

--
/\ Jasper Phillips
/VVVVVVVVVVVVVV|~"~"~"~"~"~"----------........____ jaz

Dave Richardson

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.99092...@icarus.cc.uic.edu>,
Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> writes

>I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
>discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
>follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
>those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
>freedom
>to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
>Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
>its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
>If you have any other words, fuck you.

I've been puzzling over this for days.

I think Mouse=Mouth

Any other ideas anyone?

PS Do I win a prize?
--
Dave Richardson

D-Man

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99

>I've been puzzling over this for days.
>
>I think Mouse=Mouth
>
>Any other ideas anyone?
>PS Do I win a prize?

We all already figured this out...not one of the world's brightest lights,
the guy who wrote that message, to be sure. Sorry, no prize; besides,
shouldn't your prize be the reward of the massive, brain-massaging intellect
of Usenet? :-)

Derek

Jeff

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
Actually it may be a bit more understandable if you head to
http://ministry.eu.org/cgi-bin/babel and translate it to "Jive":

I gots' subscribed dis newsgrodown fo' some mond. ah' dought ya' sucka's
are
discussin' all kind'a strategy games. Since ah' am also crazy about
turn-based all real-time strategy games, ah' had great 'espectashun on dis
grodown. But ya' all f_ckin' sucka's gots' only big-ass mouse. What it is,
Mama! Many sucka's
follow de someone's notes (totally not related t'strategy games), and
dose f_ckin' messages gave me f_ckin' 'haidache. What it is, Mama! ah' know
ya' all gots'
freedom to speak o' scribble, but ya' sucka's are doin' too much.
Since old dude says "NOBody scares shit t'avoid, but dey avoid a'cuz
its f_ckin' dirty. Slap mah fro! ah' gots'ta stop subscribin' dis fuckin'
newsgrodown.
If ya' gots' any oda' wo'ds, fuck ya'.

jmellor <si...@jmellor.flyer.co.uk> wrote in article
<7sr5je$5t$1...@supernews.com>...

> Just give it the old Babel Fish treatment on AltaVista

> English to Spanish: snipped

emuboy

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
Try figuring out his nationality. I want to picture this guy's excruciating
embarassment and I like to have a face to associate it with.

Selby Dyer

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99

Dave Richardson <Da...@curverconsumer.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.99092...@icarus.cc.uic.edu>,
> Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> writes
> I've been puzzling over this for days.
>
> I think Mouse=Mouth
>
> Any other ideas anyone?

No, no, no ... I think it should read "You're all fucking big mice!".
Unless, of course, the author was referring to a gang bang in which case it
should have read "You're all fucking a big mouse!".

Blackhalo

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
OK, now this is funny.
Jeff <stru...@erinetnononsense.com> wrote in message

quan...@my-deja.com

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
We have a rather Large... and I mean over 150 puds of Warcraft 2,
We have maps up for AOE and StarCraft, levels for Marathon and others..
If you have Maps or anything else.. we will add it, that is if it's
good enough. There are no stupid el retardos maps or levels. You will
not expect to see any dumb maps. We also have extras for games.
Go to:
http://www.geocties.com/quantum86

BLINK 182 RULES!!!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Trent

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
emuboy wrote:

> Try figuring out his nationality. I want to picture this guy's excruciating
> embarassment and I like to have a face to associate it with.

Picture Latka from Taxi. That's what I'm doing.

----> Trent

Tuan D Tran

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
snif,,, snif, <wiping out tears> I haven't laughed this hard in a
long time. Thank you, thank you all...

Riboflavin

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
Jeff wrote in message <01bf0acc$7bd00620$97755acf@default>...

>Actually it may be a bit more understandable if you head to
>http://ministry.eu.org/cgi-bin/babel and translate it to "Jive":

Heh... and here's what happens if you let Vanist respond to it and convert
it into Jive:

I dink dis be a big-ass country. Slap mah fro! Every weirdo grodown gots'ta
his colo'ful issue of GQ, ah' doubt dat quality reviewin' would disappear.
Ah be baaad... So yo' comment about it irritatin' conservatives be wrong -
whut irritates sucka's be de idiotic game play issues dat seem t'be o'iginal
gots'ta its drawbacks, heh?

But it be a real gem, some masterpiece in level design downped by puh'fect
characta' control tons uh interestin' nashuns and events in de oderwise
muddy prose makin' it some recommended eyeballin'. ah' gots'ta neva' know
whut wuz mah' contribushun in some project? Who gots'ta be able t'tell whut
wuz mah' main message? I've neva' seen some game befo'e dat could do dis.

But dere be a big-ass hole in ya' argument, and man, it really shows.

I gots' subscribed dis newsgrodown fo' some silva' a game dat attracts even
dose who would not gots' had clear and detailed statements dat wuz used
as proofs. Any o' all uh dose may gots' been too much fo' his stomach. He
rada' choose anoda' pad, de one called "why doncha dig yo' own grave,
Derek." ah' dink dis be a sayin' dat goes sump'n likes dis, dig dis: "oh
lo'd,
protect me fum mah' previous posts.

I gots' 10 units 'cose ah' wuz smart and ya' gots' only big-ass mouse. What
it is, Mama!
--
Kevin Allegood ribotr...@mindspring.pants.com
Remove the pants from my email address to reply

Doug Jacobs

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
emuboy <emu...@uswest.net> wrote:
> Try figuring out his nationality. I want to picture this guy's excruciating
> embarassment and I like to have a face to associate it with.

Well the name on the message says Sokwoo Lee.

Lee is a common family name in many Asian countries. Sokwoo, on the other
hand, sounds Korean to me. Corrections welcome.

rb...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
You need to post a valid URL address - I tried to go to this address and
all I got was an error message, using either IE or Netscape.

Looks like an interesting site - BUT give me a valid address to go to.

Ralph

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
You find THAT inane? Here's RT's response to Vanist. In buckwheatien,
no less.

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 05:59:58 -0400, "Riboflavin" <ri...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Jeff wrote in message <01bf0acc$7bd00620$97755acf@default>...
>>Actually it may be a bit more understandable if you head to
>>http://ministry.eu.org/cgi-bin/babel and translate it to "Jive":
>
>Heh... and here's what happens if you let Vanist respond to it and convert
>it into Jive:
>
>I dink dis be a big-ass country. Slap mah fro! Every weirdo grodown gots'ta
>his colo'ful issue of GQ, ah' doubt dat quality reviewin' would disappear.
>Ah be baaad... So yo' comment about it irritatin' conservatives be wrong -
>whut irritates sucka's be de idiotic game play issues dat seem t'be o'iginal
>gots'ta its drawbacks, heh?

Evey odin' scheme an beeduced do a tange base.

>But it be a real gem, some masterpiece in level design downped by puh'fect
>characta' control tons uh interestin' nashuns and events in de oderwise
>muddy prose makin' it some recommended eyeballin'. ah' gots'ta neva' know
>whut wuz mah' contribushun in some project? Who gots'ta be able t'tell whut
>wuz mah' main message? I've neva' seen some game befo'e dat could do dis.

Uh oh... I buess dhat dhey mean dhe 486sunnin' at 100-133 mhz ;
dhey'eoughy as fast as dhe wow-en (60-75 mhz) pentiums. Dhat woud bive
dhem about as much 'powe' as a pentium, but i don't tue biww nuffman,
make nim cy.

>But dere be a big-ass hole in ya' argument, and man, it really shows.

But dee be a messageadar dhan an atifact

>I gots' subscribed dis newsgrodown fo' some silva' a game dat attracts even
>dose who would not gots' had clear and detailed statements dat wuz used
>as proofs. Any o' all uh dose may gots' been too much fo' his stomach. He
>rada' choose anoda' pad, de one called "why doncha dig yo' own grave,
>Derek." ah' dink dis be a sayin' dat goes sump'n likes dis, dig dis: "oh
>lo'd,
>protect me fum mah' previous posts.

Oh yeah, deek might dheaten do tue tatan po' da entetainmen vaue
since ne, wike dhe neoic mr. Books, biww never tee it as dhe oigina
bame was dhe wast wod.

>I gots' 10 units 'cose ah' wuz smart and ya' gots' only big-ass mouse. What
>it is, Mama!

Ah yes - makin' 'shut up, you'e beakin' my duce!' posts after evey
post bin da equation, dhee's n way you an ome out ahead bin dis on.

Riboflavin

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
Ed Bain wrote in message <37f55003...@news.mindspring.com>...
>"Theron D. Huffman" <huf...@asahi.email.ne.jp> said :
>>Why don't you get off this newsgroup you asshole. I am sick of seeing your
>>foul-mouth and stupid subject in my newsreader.
>
>Why don't you get a grip, asshole. The 'subject' is not his, and t
>he 'foul-mouth' is not his.

Theron, I wouldn't listen to this loser. We all know he has no credibility
because he's some sort of internet fruitcake, trolling and flaming and
showing off his weird sense of humor to the world. I certainly wouldn't pay
attention to someone like that...

Riboflavin

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind... wrote in message ...

>You find THAT inane? Here's RT's response to Vanist. In buckwheatien,
>no less.

Well, here's Banned's response, in German:

I vould like to directly apologize to R-R-Richard undt Eric for probably
jumpingkt on dem early in dreads, sometimes not gifingkt a guy a fingkter in
de future. Ve'll see. I guess it's dat security behind a keyboard, beingkt
able to say vhatefer you vant, let loose, much like gifingkt a guy a
fingkter
in ze fact dat bod kriminal undt cifil kases kan go before a judge only,
no juror at all? Dat ze chances a kase for yourself as dat poster-boy.
Lol.

>Evey odin' scheme an beeduced do a tange base.

You do hafe a fery tough time mitt de intent to spread hate undt libel.
He does, howefer, feel motifated to r-r-repond to ein uff mein doughts here.

>Uh oh... I buess dhat dhey mean dhe 486sunnin' at 100-133 mhz ;
>dhey'eoughy as fast as dhe wow-en (60-75 mhz) pentiums. Dhat woud bive
>dhem about as much 'powe' as a pentium, but i don't tue biww nuffman,
>make nim cy.

Vow. You hafingkt a problem mitt dese screenschot posts as you seem to
dink I'm nuts. Schouldn't you be before you kome to your question abofe;
yes.

>But dee be a messageadar dhan an atifact

Vhat an idiot you are. "Damages" may hafe r-r-resulted from ze posts and
mail may hafe been taken as a dreat or some major "legal" implication.
Simply prifate, friendly email. He has taken ein fery small part from a
prifate email exchange dat ve are serrfingkt some higher good some
exposingkt
Derek undt dose vho disagree mitt dese obsessife detractors.

A serious note. Ve are all a laughingkt stock. Dat may boder some undt not
oders. Vhatefer floats your boat. But take a step backwards.

>Oh yeah, deek might dheaten do tue tatan po' da entetainmen vaue
>since ne, wike dhe neoic mr. Books, biww never tee it as dhe oigina
>bame was dhe wast wod.

Yep. Herr Dulceetdecorum ist tryingkt fery hard to afoid admittingkt ze fact
dat asscholes feel kompelled to post to dat group. He's eider tryingkt to
tear someone else for enforcement uff company policy r-r-regardingkt
internet
usage/harassment/edics ist fery entertainingkt now! Seig Heil! I still get a
kick out
of it vhen you hafe to take Derek at his vord.

>Ah yes - makin' 'shut up, you'e beakin' my duce!' posts after evey
>post bin da equation, dhee's n way you an ome out ahead bin dis on.

His last r-r-round uff lies vere so deep, so obfious, so sad as he tried to
lie
his vay out uff de post, undt all parties infolfed hafe been ze booze.
>Quatoria

I lofe dese "mein-dejanews" posters ze past dealingkt mitt you, I am
heartened to see Firgo makingkt an obscenity filled appearance again. If you
want. Your decsion vill partially define vho you are. Again, i dink he
efen kapitalizes? I apologize directly to you, I am heartened to see you
squirm.

Theron D. Huffman

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
Oh yeah? Well, here's Derek's Desktop Attorney's response, in sweedish
chef! This is getting really stupid.

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:31:37 -0400, "Riboflavin" <ri...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind... wrote in message ...
>>You find THAT inane? Here's RT's response to Vanist. In buckwheatien,
>>no less.
>

>Well, here's Banned's response, in German:
>
>I vould like to directly apologize to R-R-Richard undt Eric for probably
>jumpingkt on dem early in dreads, sometimes not gifingkt a guy a fingkter in
>de future. Ve'll see. I guess it's dat security behind a keyboard, beingkt
>able to say vhatefer you vant, let loose, much like gifingkt a guy a
>fingkter
>in ze fact dat bod kriminal undt cifil kases kan go before a judge only,
>no juror at all? Dat ze chances a kase for yourself as dat poster-boy.
>Lol.

I'm certeeenly nu ungel und i'fe-a hed my shere-a ooff inexcooseble-a
behefeeur beck in zee footoore-a.
Bork Bork Bork!

>>Evey odin' scheme an beeduced do a tange base.
>>
>You do hafe a fery tough time mitt de intent to spread hate undt libel.
>He does, howefer, feel motifated to r-r-repond to ein uff mein doughts here.

Foorzeer, zeere-a ere-a thuse-a here-a vhu *knoo* zee *vhule-a* stury
becoose-a i'fe-a tuld zeem in cunffeedence-a. Zeereffure-a, zeey knoo
thet i'm tekeeng hooffffmun tu cuoort. Thees is vhy, yuoor
infference-a thet me-a steteeng, *egeeen*, cleerly thet (a) my
degree-a ves nut eccredeeted. Foorzeer, leeke-a yuoo und i. I hefe-a
oopshuns
Bork Bork Bork!
Iff i vreete-a ebuoot zee geme-a, he-a injects it veet hees phd
pffrood crep, iff sumeune-a esks, he-a dues zee seme-a theeng. I telk
ebuoot gemes (gu du a dn seerch oon zeese-a gruoops veet thees crep.
Bork Bork Bork!

>>Uh oh... I buess dhat dhey mean dhe 486sunnin' at 100-133 mhz ;
>>dhey'eoughy as fast as dhe wow-en (60-75 mhz) pentiums. Dhat woud bive
>>dhem about as much 'powe' as a pentium, but i don't tue biww nuffman,
>>make nim cy.
>>
>Vow. You hafingkt a problem mitt dese screenschot posts as you seem to
>dink I'm nuts. Schouldn't you be before you kome to your question abofe;
>yes.

In fect, oone-a sooch loorker is, reeght noo, vurkeeng veet me-a tu
reffreeen frum ifee pusteeng, let elune-a eknooledge-a thet he-a hes.
Iff i vreete-a ebuoot zee geme-a, he-a injects it veet hees phd
pffrood crep, iff sumeune-a esks, he-a dues zee seme-a seence-a.
Bork Bork Bork!

>>But dee be a messageadar dhan an atifact
>
>Vhat an idiot you are. "Damages" may hafe r-r-resulted from ze posts and
>mail may hafe been taken as a dreat or some major "legal" implication.
>Simply prifate, friendly email. He has taken ein fery small part from a
>prifate email exchange dat ve are serrfingkt some higher good some
>exposingkt
>Derek undt dose vho disagree mitt dese obsessife detractors.
>
>A serious note. Ve are all a laughingkt stock. Dat may boder some undt not
>oders. Vhatefer floats your boat. But take a step backwards.

3. My etturneys edfeesed me-a tu deceede-a und issooes sooch es thees
ere-a a crep shuut. Ieezeer vey it veell metter tu oonly beell und i.
Ell he's ifer gueeng tu teke-a mure-a thun a foo meens egu.
Bork Bork Bork!

>>Oh yeah, deek might dheaten do tue tatan po' da entetainmen vaue
>>since ne, wike dhe neoic mr. Books, biww never tee it as dhe oigina
>>bame was dhe wast wod.
>>
>Yep. Herr Dulceetdecorum ist tryingkt fery hard to afoid admittingkt ze fact
>dat asscholes feel kompelled to post to dat group. He's eider tryingkt to
>tear someone else for enforcement uff company policy r-r-regardingkt
>internet
>usage/harassment/edics ist fery entertainingkt now! Seig Heil! I still get a
>kick out
>of it vhen you hafe to take Derek at his vord.

Voo id, yuoo're-a becumeeng a pru et thees dn stooffff. Yuoo beet me-a
tu regeester et a lucel uneefersity thet veell geefe-a me-a credeets
besed oon thees pest three-a yeers hefeeng oonly cume-a in tooerd zee
*ind* ooff zee ecshuns thet he-a is *ifer* gueeng tu get, is iff he-a
vent luukeeng fur zee vhule-a prucess. It is oon my vurk. Yes, zee
fect thet unless he-a (a) drups zee seete-a doon und leefes me-a
elung. Nu metter hoo muny teemes my etturneys hefe-a tuld me-a tu
peess oor get ooffff zee put? Thets vhet i'm dueeng. Nu threets, nu
ixpluneshuns, nu cunjectoore-a, neda. I'll joost gu oon dueeng vhet i
hefe-a tu du veet vhezeer i hefe-a dune-a *nutheeng* vrung oor
illegel und thet (c) i cuoold cere-a less.
Bork Bork Bork!

>>Ah yes - makin' 'shut up, you'e beakin' my duce!' posts after evey
>>post bin da equation, dhee's n way you an ome out ahead bin dis on.
>
>His last r-r-round uff lies vere so deep, so obfious, so sad as he tried to
>lie
>his vay out uff de post, undt all parties infolfed hafe been ze booze.

In a vey, i bleme-a myselff beck vhee i stupped seeed ecshun (vhee my
ny etturney, vhu deed cuntect beell) theenking beell vuoold peck up
und zeen zee idea ceme-a tu meend und nut becoose-a it ves oonly a
peeece-a oo.
Bork Bork Bork!

>I lofe dese "mein-dejanews" posters ze past dealingkt mitt you, I am
>heartened to see Firgo makingkt an obscenity filled appearance again. If you
>want. Your decsion vill partially define vho you are. Again, i dink he
>efen kapitalizes? I apologize directly to you, I am heartened to see you
>squirm.

Bork Bork Bork!

Riboflavin

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind... wrote in message
<5W71NxhHvFipI0=PM7PPk...@4ax.com>...

>Oh yeah? Well, here's Derek's Desktop Attorney's response, in sweedish
>chef! This is getting really stupid.

Asieoniezi, asieoniezi asieoniezi. Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi
Asieoniezi Asieoniezi Asieo...@asieoniezi.asieoniezi
Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi.
"Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi, asieoniezi
asieoniezi." - Asieoniezi (asieoniezi)

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 01:33:21 -0400, "Riboflavin" <ri...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind... wrote in message

><5W71NxhHvFipI0=PM7PPk...@4ax.com>...

>>Oh yeah? Well, here's Derek's Desktop Attorney's response, in sweedish
>>chef! This is getting really stupid.
>

>Asieoniezi, asieoniezi asieoniezi. Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi
>asieoniezi: asieoniezi (asieoniezi asieoniezi). Asieoniezi asieoniezi
>asieoniezi! Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi,
>asieoniezi. Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi; asieoniezi
>asieoniezi asieoniezi. Asieoniezi asieoniezi "Asieoniezi, ASIEONIEZI
>asieoniezi asieoniezi." Asieoniezi asieoniezi asieoniezi?

Lrf. Rknpgyl zl cbvag. Lbh'er nf ahggl nf Vfgina, Evob. ;)
Quatoria
--
In the pursuit of knowledge,
every day something is added.

-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Riboflavin

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind... wrote in message ...
>Lrf. Rknpgyl zl cbvag. Lbh'er nf ahggl nf Vfgina, Evob. ;)

Yes, I agree with that assesment. The thing you might miss is that I think
he's actually pretty damn funny, "The barking of dogs cannot be heard in
heaven" and all of that.

quan...@my-deja.com

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
OH, I'm sorry, I put in the wrong url, for the games maps and cool leves
go here:

www.geocities.com/quantum2262

and for the site with sci-fi action where YOU build your very own B5,
ST, or SW ship and pit it against other's ships go to:

www.geocities.com/quantum86

Thank you much for you interest!

-Quantum86

In article <37F513...@earthlink.net>,

Doug Jacobs

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
Theron D. Huffman <huf...@asahi.email.ne.jp> wrote:
> Why don't you get off this newsgroup you asshole. I am sick of seeing your
> foul-mouth and stupid subject in my newsreader.

That's neither a correction or a useful comment. (hah! what am I saying?
'useful' comments on usenet?)

Brack!

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
From the latest stratergy therapy...

Manic Depressive

Age of Empires 2 Disciples: Sacred Lands

Homeworld Tiberian Sun sales records

You’re all big fuckin mouse Why teenagers commitsuicide

Hooray!

Pvt Hudson

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
HUH?

Brack! <ti...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

J J

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
> Haha I still get a laugh out of that. hahaha you big fuckin' mouse!

Hee hee...yeah, me too. I wish Sankfood Tree (I mean...Sokwoo Lee)
wouldn't have left becasue we all have fucking big mouse.

I checked all over my apartment and I can't find any at all. Must be an
Asian thing...

--
****

"Sometimes living in the South is like watching evolution in progress."
-Jeff Kitchens, Alabama native

Keith

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Two seconds into your NG and its a load of ARSE!

-**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?c ****-
Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser

The Uncarved Stone

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
Heh. That mouse thing was funny. Heh. The memories.

Keith <og...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

Dick Small

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

Personaly, as a large rodent, I find this thread somewhat offensive.

--
[Spelling errors left in on purpose]

Jeff George

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
Ed Bain wrote:

> Here it is again, so we can revel in it's coolness:
>

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
> discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
> turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
> group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
> follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
> those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
> freedom
> to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
> If you have any other words, fuck you.
>
> --
> [ - rrevved at bellsouth dot net - ]

Man, this thing cracks me up no matter how many times I read it. I think it
deserves post of the year.

JMG

**remove to email**

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

I think we of the "big mouse" all ought to email him with our
gratitude :)

Grifman

Derek D.

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

> > Here it is again, so we can revel in it's coolness:
> >
> > I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
> > discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
> > turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
> > group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
> > follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
> > those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
> > freedom
> > to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
> > Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> > its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
> > If you have any other words, fuck you.
> >
> Man, this thing cracks me up no matter how many times I read it. I think
it
> deserves post of the year.

Yep....I especially love the last line..."if you disagree with me, then go
to hell"....I noticed (at least from what I could see) that this guy never
posted again either...hehe...I doubt he was prepared for all the backlash
and reaction from his little rant.

Derek

Tom Chick

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
I personally hope this thread never dies. I love seeing the all caps
subject header among the rest of the posts.

The only suggestion I would have made to the original poster would
have been to change "you're" to "your" in true sloppy Usenet fashion:

YOUR ALL FUCKIN BIG MOUSE

BTW, I vote this should be the secret phrase csipg.strategic people
use to ID each other.

-Tom Chick

Allan Parent

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99

Yep, it's too funny. Does anybody remember the movie Johnny Dangerously
(I think) where the guy swears in this strange dialect. He calls people
farging iceholes etc. This header reminds me of that character.

Allan

Tan Teck Weng

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:28:32 -0800, Tom Chick <tomc...@primenet.com>
wrote:

>I personally hope this thread never dies. I love seeing the all caps
>subject header among the rest of the posts.
>
>The only suggestion I would have made to the original poster would
>have been to change "you're" to "your" in true sloppy Usenet fashion:

HOLY CRAP! I never realised it before, but this is probably the only
time I've ever seen a rant with proper "you're" and "your" usage. ;)

>YOUR ALL FUCKIN BIG MOUSE
>
>BTW, I vote this should be the secret phrase csipg.strategic people
>use to ID each other.
>
> -Tom Chick

"Lil Cheese to Big Mouse, Lil Cheese to Big Mouse, Fuckyouse."

Heh, still cracks me up. And rightfully deserves it's place on
Therapy. ;)

Tom Chick

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
That other thread is an *imposter*! As an expert in forged FUCKIN BIG
MOUSE threads, I can point to conclusive evidence that the other
thread is faked: the subject header is not all caps and there is a "g"
at the end of "fuckin". Besides, it just doesn't ring true.

I have preseverd here, for all time, the original thread so that we
may never forget.

-Tom Chick, FUCKIN BIG MOUSE

***** *****
***** No .sig for me, thank you. *****
***** *****

Nathaniel Bonini

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
I have started a Big Mouse cult at www.bigmouse.com. We are dedicated
to cheese proliferation on usenet.

Nathaniel Bonini

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:09:04 GMT, sgri...@carolina.rr.com **remove
to email** (Grifman) wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:51:40 -0500, Jeff George
><j.ge...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>Ed Bain wrote:
>>

>>> Here it is again, so we can revel in it's coolness:
>>>

>>> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
>>> discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
>>> turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
>>> group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
>>> follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
>>> those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
>>> freedom
>>> to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
>>> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
>>> its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
>>> If you have any other words, fuck you.
>>>

>>> --
>>> [ - rrevved at bellsouth dot net - ]
>>

>>Man, this thing cracks me up no matter how many times I read it. I think it
>>deserves post of the year.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99
In the swirling mists of history, on Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:59:21 -0500,
Nathaniel Bonini <bon...@nospam.eznet.net> wrote:

>I have started a Big Mouse cult at www.bigmouse.com. We are dedicated
>to cheese proliferation on usenet.

Heh. How ironic that bigmouse.com is, in fact, a site for a freeBSD
network solutions firm...

Metacom (Dan Frechette)

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99
Doooohhhh.....you made me go there : ) There actually is a www.bigmouse.com
(as I found out). Unfortunatly it has nothing to do with the current topic : (

Nathaniel Bonini wrote:

> I have started a Big Mouse cult at www.bigmouse.com. We are dedicated
> to cheese proliferation on usenet.

Please remove the "diespammerdie" to email directly.

Nathaniel Bonini

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
ROTFLOL he he he he he

I didn't even check that out before the post.

ha ha ha ha ha

Nathaniel